This issue is common when using paper that exceeds the recommended thickness for the machine. To correct the feeding issue, add more paper to the paper tray.
- 1 How do I load glossy photo paper into my Brother printer?
- 2 Can Brother printer print on glossy paper?
- 3 Why is my printer not printing on glossy paper?
- 4 How do I get my Brother Printer to print 4×6?
- 5 What is Brother bp60 paper?
- 6 Does Brother printer support photo paper?
- 7 Can I use thick paper in my Brother printer?
- 8 How do I adjust my printer to thick paper?
- 9 Why does my printer not print on photo paper?
- 10 How do you feed thick paper through a printer?
- 11 Can you put photo paper in a normal printer?
- 12 What can I do with glossy paper?
How do I load glossy photo paper into my Brother printer?
Put the photo paper into the photo bypass tray and gently adjust the paper side guides to fit the paper.
- – Load photo paper with the shiny side facing down.
- – Make sure the paper side guides touch the sides of the paper.
- – Verify the paper is flat in the tray.
- – Always make sure the paper is not curled or wrinkled.
Can Brother printer print on glossy paper?
You can use plain paper, inkjet paper (coated paper), glossy paper and envelopes. When you print on Brother Photo paper, load one extra sheet of the same photo paper in the paper tray. An extra sheet has been included in the paper package for this purpose.
Why is my printer not printing on glossy paper?
To resolve this issue ensure that the Media Type setting in the printer driver or the Paper Type setting in the machine’s menu matches the type of paper you are using. Even if you use non-Brother Glossy Paper and choose Other Photo Paper or Other Glossy for the settings, still this issue may occur.
How do I get my Brother Printer to print 4×6?
Right click the photo and select ” Print ” to open a photo-printing wizard. Select the Brother MFC-465 from the “Printer” list. Select 4×6 or 3.5×5 from the “Paper Size” list. Adjust the quality to your preference.
What is Brother bp60 paper?
The Brother BP60MA Matte A4 Inkjet Paper 145 gram. Expertly designed to work in harmony with your Brother printer, this genuine BP60MA Matte A4 Inkjet Paper ensures your documents are reproduced crisply and cleanly, providing you with a finished product that’s sure to impress.
Does Brother printer support photo paper?
Follow the steps below to load photo paper in your Brother machine’s paper tray: If you load Photo L (89 x 127 mm)/(3.5 x 5 in.) in the paper tray, lift up the Photo L stopper (1). If you load Photo (10 x 15 cm)/(4 x 6 in.), in the paper tray, lift up the Photo stopper (2).
Can I use thick paper in my Brother printer?
You can use the following types of print media: plain paper, thin paper,thick paper, thicker paper, bond paper, recycled paper, labels, envelopes or glossy paper. DO NOT load different types of paper in the paper tray at the same time because it may cause paper jams or misfeeds.
How do I adjust my printer to thick paper?
How to Change Settings for the Thicknesses of Paper in Printers
- Press the “Menu” button on the printer.
- Press the up and down arrows on the printer keypad to select “Custom Paper.”
- Press “OK.”
- Press the up and down arrows to select the thickness level.
Why does my printer not print on photo paper?
There are a number of reasons why this might happen. In a large number of cases we come across, the photo paper weight (which is measured in GSM) or overall thickness exceeds the printer’s ability meaning it is too think or too heavy for the rollers to successfully handle.
How do you feed thick paper through a printer?
Printing on Thick Paper
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Setup.
- Select Printer Setup. You see this screen:
- Select Thick Paper.
- Select On.
- Press the home button to exit.
Can you put photo paper in a normal printer?
Most modern computer printers have the option of using photo paper. This type of paper is made for printing high-quality photos from your personal printer. You can buy photo paper at any place that regular printer paper is sold, or from the manufacture of your printer.
What can I do with glossy paper?
Glossy paper is often ideal for photography because it allows more vibrant colors and sharper image reproduction. However, there are times when glossy paper is not ideal for printing photos: Scrapbooking. Fingerprints are very obvious on glossy photos, and glossy finishes can also stick to the page in front.