Brother Printer could show an offline message when not connected properly to the Windows 10 computer, WiFi network or Router. Check your printer connection (Wireless or USB). If you are using a USB cable connection, make sure that they are plugged in properly and securely on your computer and printer.
- 1 Why is my printer offline even though it’s on?
- 2 Why does my Brother printer stay offline?
- 3 How do I fix my printer offline Windows 10?
- 4 How do I get my printer back online with Windows 10?
- 5 How do I fix my Brother printer offline?
- 6 Why is my Brother printer not connecting to WiFi?
- 7 How do I change my printer status from offline to online?
- 8 How do I fix printer offline problem?
Why is my printer offline even though it’s on?
Your printer might appear offline if it can’t communicate with your PC. Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your PC. Your printer’s built-in menu should show which network it’s connected to, or check your printer’s manual for more info.
Why does my Brother printer stay offline?
Your Brother Printer could be listed as “Offline” because it is not turned on, it has errors such as empty toner, it is not set as the default printer or its USB cord or its Network have a connection problem.
How do I fix my printer offline Windows 10?
Printer Offline? 10 Fixes to Get It Back Online in Windows 10
- Check the Computer and Printer Connection.
- Restart the Printer and Computer.
- Run the Printer Troubleshooter.
- Disable “Use Printer Offline” Mode.
- Clear the Print Queue.
- Set the Printer as Default.
- Restart the Print Spooler Service.
- Update the Printer Drivers.
How do I get my printer back online with Windows 10?
Make Printer Online in Windows 10
- Open Settings on your computer and click on Devices.
- On the next screen, click on Printer & Scanners in the left-pane.
- On the next screen, select the Printer Tab and click on Use Printer Offline option to remove the check mark on this item.
- Wait for the printer to come back online.
How do I fix my Brother printer offline?
If the printer status is Offline Right-click the icon for your Brother machine > See what’s printing > Printer > Use Printer Offline (remove the checkmark). If Use Printer Offline is greyed out, click Open As Administrator. Enter your administrator password, and then click Yes.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to WiFi?
Primary Guide to Solve Brother Printer WiFi Connection Problem. First of all power off the Brother printer and router for minimum one minute and then power on it back. Then turn off the Wi- Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on. Try to connect your Brother printer to the Wifi using WPS method.
How do I change my printer status from offline to online?
2] Change Printer Status
- Open Windows Settings (Win + 1)
- Navigate to Devices > Printers and Scanners.
- Select the printer of which you want to change the status, and then click on Open queue.
- In the Print Queue window, click on Printer Offline.
- Confirm, and the status of the printer will be set to online.
How do I fix printer offline problem?
Troubleshooting offline printer problems
- Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Run a printer power cycle.
- Set your printer as the default printer.
- Clear the print queue.
- Reset the service that manages the printing queue.