If there is insufficient ink in your cartridge, your Brother printer may print blank pages. If you are using a wireless Brother printer, an improper internet connection can cause this issue. If the ink cartridge is not installed properly or is of low quality, it will print blank pages.
- 1 Why is my printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 2 How do I fix my Brother printer it won’t print?
- 3 How do I stop my printer from printing extra blank pages?
- 4 How do I fix my printer that is printing blank pages?
- 5 Why is my Brother printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 6 Why does my Brother printer not print black?
- 7 Why is my printer only printing every other page?
- 8 How do you unclog a print nozzle?
- 9 Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
Why is my printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
How do I fix my Brother printer it won’t print?
Here’re the fixes:
- Check the connection.
- Set your Brother printer as the default device.
- Restart the Print Spooler service.
- Update your printer driver.
- Clear the print queue.
- Check for damaged system files.
- Print from other programs.
- Factory reset your Brother printer.
How do I stop my printer from printing extra blank pages?
Locate your printer, right-click it, and choose Printing Preferences. Go to the Paper tab and there you should see the Separators option. Set it to No Separators and save changes.
How do I fix my printer that is printing blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)
Why is my Brother printer not printing even though it has ink?
Verifying the ink cartridges are installed properly and/or cleaning the print head may resolve this problem. Verify the ink cartridges are installed correctly. – If your Brother machine has the INK or INK MANAGEMENT key on its control panel, press the INK or INK MANAGEMENT key.
Why does my Brother printer not print black?
This is due to several factors such as poor quality ink being used, tanks not being mixed often enough causing sediment to gather at the bottom of the tanks or not being used often enough. All of these factors can cause the black ink or the colours not to print.
Why is my printer only printing every other page?
Make sure that your page settings are set to print all pages and to print every page. Settings that cause some pages not to print are ‘manual duplexing’, ‘print every other page’, ‘print odd pages’, ‘print on both sides’, or similar settings.
How do you unclog a print nozzle?
If they’re on the cartridge, and the cartridge is mostly empty, you can just replace it. The new nozzles will obviously be unclogged. Seriously clogged nozzles can be cleared with some isopropyl alcohol and another run through the clean cycle.
Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
A printer might not print black ink if it has not been calibrated. Thus, calibrating an Hewlett-Packard printer by aligning its printhead might fix its printing. Most HP printers will include an Align Printhead option on their Printer Maintenance or Tools control panel menus that users can calibrate them with.