The most common reason a networked Brother machine may stop printing, is because the connection between the computer and the Brother machine is lost. This can occur as a result of wrong settings or configuration of the printer driver. Once you are able to print, enable your firewall again.
- 1 How do I fix my Brother printer it won’t print?
- 2 How do I get my Brother printer to print?
- 3 Why is my Brother printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 4 Why is my printer not printing anything on the paper Brother printer?
- 5 How do I reset my Brother printer?
- 6 Why does my Brother printer not print black?
- 7 Why my printer will not print?
- 8 Why is my printer not printing wirelessly?
- 9 How do I get my Brother printer to print wirelessly?
- 10 Why is my printer not printing when the ink is full?
- 11 Why is my brother mfc 240C won’t print?
- 12 Why will my printer not print in black and white?
- 13 What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
How do I fix my Brother printer it won’t print?
Here’re the fixes:
- Check the connection.
- Set your Brother printer as the default device.
- Restart the Print Spooler service.
- Update your printer driver.
- Clear the print queue.
- Check for damaged system files.
- Print from other programs.
- Factory reset your Brother printer.
How do I get my Brother printer to print?
Printing from a Windows PC or Mac
- Select the Printer Driver from the [Downloads] section of this website, and then install it.
- Open the document you want to print.
- Turn the printer on.
- Connect the printer to a computer using USB, Bluetooth® or Wi-Fi®.
- Load paper.
- Print from the application.
- Turn the printer off.
Why is my Brother printer not printing even though it has ink?
Verifying the ink cartridges are installed properly and/or cleaning the print head may resolve this problem. Verify the ink cartridges are installed correctly. – If your Brother machine has the INK or INK MANAGEMENT key on its control panel, press the INK or INK MANAGEMENT key.
Why is my printer not printing anything on the paper Brother printer?
If you are using a wireless Brother printer, an improper internet connection can cause this issue. If the ink cartridge is not installed properly or is of low quality, it will print blank pages. Wrong printer driver settings can lead a printer to print blank pages. Dirty printheads of printers can print blank pages.
How do I reset my Brother printer?
Press Menu from the printer control panel. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Initial Setup and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Reset and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select the reset function of your preference and then press OK.
Why does my Brother printer not print black?
This is due to several factors such as poor quality ink being used, tanks not being mixed often enough causing sediment to gather at the bottom of the tanks or not being used often enough. All of these factors can cause the black ink or the colours not to print.
Why my printer will not print?
Make sure there is paper in the tray(s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
Why is my printer not printing wirelessly?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
How do I get my Brother printer to print wirelessly?
Press and hold the Wireless Mode button for one second to turn on the wireless mode. When the Wi-Fi LED is lit, release the Wireless Mode button. Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable. Start the Printer Setting Tool on the computer, and click [Communication Settings].
Why is my printer not printing when the ink is full?
– Ink or toner cartridges that have become dislodged from their proper place. – The wrong paper size loaded in the input tray. – Clogged printer head nozzles causing a build-up of blocked ink or toner. – Blank pages in the document you’re printing.
Why is my brother mfc 240C won’t print?
Check that the correct printer driver has been installed and chosen. Make sure the machine is online. Click Start and then Printers and Faxes. Right-click and choose ‘Brother MFC-240C’, and make sure that ‘Use Printer Offline’ is unchecked.
Why will my printer not print in black and white?
First, check your printer settings on the file or picture your trying to print. If your page is setup to print in “grayscale” it will only print in black and white. Change the setting to “default” so it will print in color. If your settings look good from the start, the cartridge may just need to be primed.
What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)