The most common reason a Brother machine may stop printing is because the connection between the computer and the Brother machine is lost. This can occur as a result of wrong settings or configuration on the printer driver.
- 1 How do I fix a Brother printer that is not connected?
- 2 Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my WiFi?
- 3 How do I reconnect my Brother printer?
- 4 Why does my printer say offline?
- 5 How do I get my Brother printer to print wirelessly?
- 6 How do I reset my Brother printer?
- 7 Why is my WiFi not connecting to my printer?
- 8 How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WIFI?
- 9 How do I get my wireless printer back online?
- 10 How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without cable?
- 11 How do I connect my Brother HL L2320D printer to WiFi?
How do I fix a Brother printer that is not connected?
Steps to Reset the WiFi Connection on Brother Printer
- Firstly turn on your Brother printer.
- Then press the Menu button on the control panel of the printers.
- Now select Network and press Ok.
- After that select Network Reset and press Ok.
- Press Reset and then select Yes.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my WiFi?
1- First Restart Your Router And Brother Printer ( if possible Your Computer Too). 2- Make sure You have the right password for Your printer. 3- You Can Try WPS Key to Connect your Printer with Router if your router and printer do have a WPS key.
How do I reconnect my Brother printer?
To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
Why does my printer say offline?
If your printer is showing an offline message, it means it’s having a hard time communicating with your computer. There can be a number of reasons for this, from connectivity issues to a fault with your printer. Whatever the reason, there are several checks you can do to determine which issue you’re facing.
How do I get my Brother printer to print wirelessly?
Press and hold the Wireless Mode button for one second to turn on the wireless mode. When the Wi-Fi LED is lit, release the Wireless Mode button. Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable. Start the Printer Setting Tool on the computer, and click [Communication Settings].
How do I reset my Brother printer?
Press Menu from the printer control panel. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Initial Setup and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Reset and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select the reset function of your preference and then press OK.
Why is my WiFi not connecting to my printer?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WIFI?
Check your machine’s wireless status by printing the WLAN report. > Click here to check the wireless status on the WLAN report. If your WLAN report is stating “Connection OK”, although you can not scan, refer to “Check the wireless status on the WLAN report” and check “Connection: OK”.
How do I get my wireless printer back online?
Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online ” from the drop down menu.
How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without cable?
Press and hold the WiFi button on your machine for about 2 seconds, until the light begins to blink. The WiFi button will light up when connected. You have completed Wireless Setup on your Brother machine.
How do I connect my Brother HL L2320D printer to WiFi?
BROTHER HL L2320D PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP Agree to the License Agreement by ticking the checkbox near it. Make the connection method as wireless configuration. Continue with the process by tapping the Next button on the screen. Enter the network name and its password when the system prompts.