The most common reason a networked Brother machine may stop printing, is because the connection between the computer and the Brother machine is lost. This can occur as a result of wrong settings or configuration of the printer driver. Once you are able to print, enable your firewall again.
- 1 How do I reset my Brother printer?
- 2 Why are my prints coming out blank?
- 3 How do I fix my printer that only prints blank pages?
- 4 Does Brother printer have a reset button?
- 5 How do I troubleshoot my Brother printer?
- 6 How do I reset my Brother HL L2300D printer?
- 7 How do I get my Brother printer to print?
- 8 Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
- 9 Why does my Brother printer not print black?
- 10 Why is my printer only printing Top of page?
How do I reset my Brother printer?
Press Menu from the printer control panel. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Initial Setup and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Reset and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select the reset function of your preference and then press OK.
Why are my prints coming out blank?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
How do I fix my printer that only prints blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)
Easiest and Best Way to Reset Brother Printer: Go to the “Settings” option and press “All Settings”. After that, go to the “Initial Setup” section and press the “Reset” button. Press the Up and Down keys to display the type of reset function, and then press the reset function key that you want to use.
How do I troubleshoot my Brother printer?
Follow the Best Troubleshooting Tips for Brother Printer: Try shutting down the printer and restart it if you encounter any problems in between periods. Periodically check the network / USB cable or USB port. Uninstall the old driver and reinstall the latest version of the printer driver.
How do I reset my Brother HL L2300D printer?
Brother HL-L2300D Toner Reset
- Press and Hold the Power button until the machine turns off.
- Open the Toner Door.
- Press and Hold the Go button until step 5.
- Press the Power button.
- Release the Go button when the Toner, Paper, and Drum lights are lit.
- Press the Go button 9 times.
How do I get my Brother printer to print?
Do the following steps to solve the problem:
- Check the status of your Brother machine.
- Check the connection of your Brother machine and the computer.
- Check the printer driver settings.
- Try printing from another application.
- Restart your Brother machine and the computer.
- Reinstall the printer driver.
Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
A printer might not print black ink if it has not been calibrated. Thus, calibrating an Hewlett-Packard printer by aligning its printhead might fix its printing. Most HP printers will include an Align Printhead option on their Printer Maintenance or Tools control panel menus that users can calibrate them with.
Why does my Brother printer not print black?
This is due to several factors such as poor quality ink being used, tanks not being mixed often enough causing sediment to gather at the bottom of the tanks or not being used often enough. All of these factors can cause the black ink or the colours not to print.
Why is my printer only printing Top of page?
In the Control Panel, go to Hardware and Sound > Printers and Devices. Select the printer with a half-page printing problem and click on Printer server Properties option (at the top). In the Printer Server Properties window click the Drivers tab. Now print a test page and check if the printer is printing full pages.