PaperPort is commercial document management software published by Kofax, used for working with scanned documents. PaperPort allows scanned documents to be separated into individual pages, and reassembled into new PDF files.
- 1 Is brother PaperPort useful?
- 2 What is PaperPort printer?
- 3 How much does PaperPort cost?
- 4 How do I scan using PaperPort?
- 5 Does PaperPort come with Brother printers?
- 6 What is a good replacement for PaperPort?
- 7 How do I download PaperPort to my Brother printer?
- 8 Where are my PaperPort files?
- 9 How do I update my PaperPort?
- 10 What is the newest version of PaperPort?
- 11 Does PaperPort work Windows 10?
- 12 What scanners work with PaperPort?
Is brother PaperPort useful?
If you’re looking for an intuitive document management system that can classify and organize your files as well as digitize paper records, PaperPort Pro is a good option for your small business.
What is PaperPort printer?
PaperPort Image Printer is part of the PaperPort software suite marketed by Nuance. PaperPort helps you to organize and manage documents you create on your PC, scan or download from the Web. PaperPort Image Printer helps you accomplish this by converting your documents into a single, standard file format.
How much does PaperPort cost?
PaperPort Pricing Overview PaperPort pricing starts at $199.99 per feature, as a one-time payment. They do not have a free version. PaperPort offers a free trial.
How do I scan using PaperPort?
Using the Scanner Setup Wizard – Basic Configuration:
- Launch PaperPort.
- Click “Scan Settings” on the Function Pane toolbar.
- Click the “Select” button in the “Scan or Get Photo” pane.
- Select the scanner driver and click the “OK” button.
- Click “OK” again and the scanner is now ready.
Does PaperPort come with Brother printers?
Included with the purchase of the Brother machine is a computer license for up to 2 network users to use PaperPort for network scanning.
What is a good replacement for PaperPort?
Top 10 Alternatives to PaperPort Professional
- Conga Contracts.
- FineReader PDF for Windows and Mac.
- IntSig OCR Solutions.
How do I download PaperPort to my Brother printer?
Download and install PaperPort 12
- Download the PaperPort Install Tool from the Brother website https://support.brother.com.
- Double-click on the file you downloaded PP12Downloader.
- If prompted with a security warning, click Yes or Run.
- Click OK.
- The License Agreement will appear.
Where are my PaperPort files?
The PaperPort folders are displayed in the Folders pane on the left side of the PaperPort desktop. Open it by clicking Folders in the Function pane of the Desktop ribbon. Initially, the Folders pane shows a set of folders designed to help you get started using PaperPort.
How do I update my PaperPort?
To check for updates, click the “Get Latest Updates” button from within the program, or launch the Software Manager from the Windows Control Panel (“Start > Control Panel > Software Updates” or “Start > Control Panel > Program Updates”).
What is the newest version of PaperPort?
Now the latest version is PP14 (yes, Nuance was superstitious and skipped 13), and its latest “point” release is 14.5.
Does PaperPort work Windows 10?
As per Nuance website, Paperport 14 is compatible with Windows 10.
What scanners work with PaperPort?
PaperPort supports the following scanners and cameras: Scanners that communicate via TWAIN or WIA driver (32-bit compatible or higher devices). Scanners that communicate via ISIS drivers. PaperPort 14 supports the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 7 or above.
- Mozilla FireFox 3 or 4.
- Chrome 4 through Chrome 12.