Brother Genuine LC61BK is for use with: DCP-165C, DCP-385C, DCP-395CN, DCP-585CW, DCP-J125, DCP-J140W, MFC-250C, MFC-255CW, MFC-290C, MFC-295CN, MFC-490CW, MFC-495CW, MFC-5490CN, MFC-5890CN, MFC-5895cw, MFC-6490CW, MFC-6890CDW, MFC-790CW, MFC-795CW, MFC-990CW, MFC-J220, MFC-J265w, MFC-J270w, MFC-J410w, MFC-J415w, MFC-
- 1 What printer uses LC61?
- 2 Do all Brother printers use the same ink cartridges?
- 3 What ink does Brother MFC J470DW use?
- 4 How do I troubleshoot my Brother printer?
- 5 What does HL stand for in Brother printers?
- 6 What Brother printer do I have?
- 7 Can you use non-Brother ink in Brother printer?
- 8 What Brother printers use LC101 ink?
- 9 How do I change the ink in my Brother MFC J470DW?
- 10 Why does my Brother printer not print clearly?
- 11 Why is Brother printer printing blank?
- 12 How do you clean a DCP T310?
What printer uses LC61?
Compatible Brother LC -61, LC-65, LC61, LC65 8 Black for use with Brother MFC-J410, DCP-145C, DCP-165C, DCP-195C, DCP-375-CW, DCP-385C, DCP-395-CN, DCP-585-CW, DCP-6690-CW, DCP-J125, DCP-J315-W, DCP-J515-W, DCP-J715-W, MFC-250C, MFC-255-CW, MFC-290C, MFC-295-CN, MFC-490-CW, MFC-495-CW, MFC-5490-CN, MFC-5890-CN, MFC-
Do all Brother printers use the same ink cartridges?
How to Install a Brother Toner Cartridge. Although the actual toner installation process for each printer is slightly different across machines, the basic mechanics are the same. Toner cartridge replacement varies depending on the type of documents you print.
What ink does Brother MFC J470DW use?
Brother MFC-J470DW printers are compatible with standard yield LC101 and high yield LC103 ink cartridges. Our customers prefer LC103 ink cartridges due to their higher capacity and better overall value. Pick up a single cartridge, 4 pack or try our 9 pack!
How do I troubleshoot my Brother printer?
Follow the Best Troubleshooting Tips for Brother Printer: Try shutting down the printer and restart it if you encounter any problems in between periods. Periodically check the network / USB cable or USB port. Uninstall the old driver and reinstall the latest version of the printer driver.
What does HL stand for in Brother printers?
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers. The letters “HL” are a Brother line of laser printers. The letters “DW” mean that the printer can print duplex and connects wirelessly.
What Brother printer do I have?
Press the Up or Down arrow key to display Machine Info. Press Machine Info. Your machine’s serial number will appear on the Touchscreen. (Home).
Can you use non-Brother ink in Brother printer?
Using non-Brother supplies may affect hardware performance, print quality, and machine reliability since the formulation of genuine Brother ink prevents smearing and clogging of the print head. The Brother limited warranty doesn’t apply to any problem that was caused by the use of third-party ink and/or cartridges.
What Brother printers use LC101 ink?
The Compatible Brother LC103/LC101 Ink Cartridge will work safely with a variety of Brother printers. These include the DCP-J132W, DCP-J152W, and DCP-J172W, along with the MFC-J245, MFC-J285DW, and MFC-J450DW (look for your specific printer in the list below).
How do I change the ink in my Brother MFC J470DW?
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your Brother MFC-J470DW printers cartridge cover so you can reach the cartridges.
- Determine the cartridge that has been expended. Push down the old cartridges lock release lever.
- Pull towards you the cartridge. Push the new cartridge to its correct color slot.
- Close the cover.
Why does my Brother printer not print clearly?
Use or attempted use of potentially incompatible ink and/or cartridges in the Brother machine may cause damage to the machine and/or may result in unsatisfactory print quality. Cleaning the four color print heads (black, cyan, magenta and yellow) and/or adjusting the vertical alignment may improve the print quality.
Why is Brother printer printing blank?
If there is insufficient ink in your cartridge, your Brother printer may print blank pages. If you are using a wireless Brother printer, an improper internet connection can cause this issue. If the ink cartridge is not installed properly or is of low quality, it will print blank pages.
How do you clean a DCP T310?
- Press Menu.
- Press or to select the following: Select [Maintenance]. Press OK. Select [Cleaning]. Press OK. Select [Black], [Colour], or [All]. Press OK. Select [Normal], [Strong], or [Strongest]. Press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start. The machine cleans the print head.