Brother HL-L2365DW Toner Counter Reset – TN2345
- Open the front cover and leave open while completing the following steps.
- Turn the printer off.
- Hold the ‘go’ button while turning the printer on.
- After 3 seconds release the ‘go’ button.
- (USER MODE) will appear.
- Press the ‘go’ button NINE times.
How do I reset my Brother printer after changing toner?
To reset the ‘Toner Life End’ / ‘Replace Toner’ message on Brother DCP, MFC and HL colour printers:
- With the printer powered on, open the toner access door.
- Press the ‘Clear/Back’ button to get to the ‘Reset Menu’
- At the Reset Menu you can then scroll through the reset options for your printer’s toner cartridges.
How do you reset the toner on a Brother HL L2300D?
Brother HL-L2300D Toner Reset
- Press and Hold the Power button until the machine turns off.
- Open the Toner Door.
- Press and Hold the Go button until step 5.
- Press the Power button.
- Release the Go button when the Toner, Paper, and Drum lights are lit.
- Press the Go button 9 times.
Why does my printer says replace toner?
The message “Replace Toner” is intended to alert you that the toner cartridge has reached the end of its expected life. When replacing the toner cartridge, you MUST install a brand new, unused genuine Brother toner cartridge in order to reset the “Replace Toner” status.
Why won’t my Brother printer recognize the toner cartridge?
Turn off the power and unplug the printer from the outlet and let it sit for 10 or so minutes. Plug it back in and re-insert the cartridge. Turn the power back on and this should work and your new cartridge should work!
Why is my new toner not working?
If your toner cartridges aren’t installed correctly, it can prevent your printer from functioning properly. Diagnosis: A toner cartridge is ajar, stuck inside the printer, or otherwise improperly inserted. The most likely fix for this problem is to take the cartridge out. If it’s empty, replace it with a new cartridge.
How do you trick a Brother printer toner?
A simple trick on many Brother printers showing a “low toner” warning is to simply pop the cartridge out of the printer, wait a moment, and push it back in. This resets the printer memory and tells the machine to “look again” at toner levels. This can allow you to get more out of your Brother toner cartridge.