Uninstall the printer software
- Go to Programs and Features. For Windows 10 / Windows Server 2016 / Windows Server 2019.
- Select Brother P-touch Editor 5. x, and click Uninstall.
- The Programs and Features dialog box appears. Click Yes.
- The uninstallation starts.
- Close the Programs and Features dialog.
- 1 How do I uninstall Brother printer drivers?
- 2 How do I uninstall and reinstall a printer driver?
- 3 How do I reinstall my Brother printer driver?
- 4 Should I uninstall old printer Drivers before installing new ones?
- 5 How do I uninstall Brother MFL Pro Suite?
- 6 How do I reinstall my printer driver?
- 7 How do I uninstall printer drivers in Windows 10?
- 8 How do I uninstall a printer driver in Windows 10?
- 9 How do I uninstall and reinstall printer drivers Windows 10?
- 10 How do I manually install a printer driver in Windows 10?
- 11 How do I update my Brother printer driver Windows 10?
- 12 Why won’t my Brother printer install?
How do I uninstall Brother printer drivers?
Uninstall the printer driver
- Make sure that the printer is turned off.
- Open the Devices and Printers.
- Select Brother XXXX and click Remove device, or right-click the icon and click Remove device.
How do I uninstall and reinstall a printer driver?
Then follow these steps to remove and reinstall the printer.
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
- Under Printers & scanners, find the printer, select it, and then select Remove device.
- After removing your printer, add it back by selecting Add a printer or scanner.
How do I reinstall my Brother printer driver?
Follow the steps below to install the driver.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound => Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select the model name and click Next.
- When the following window appears, select Brother from the Manufacturer list.
- Select the model name and click Next.
Should I uninstall old printer Drivers before installing new ones?
Over time, you may want to upgrade to a new printer and get rid of your old one. When you do, you also may want to remove the older printer driver from your computer so that your Printers window isn’t cluttered with printers you don’t need anymore. Choose Start→Devices and Printers (in the Hardware and Sound group).
How do I uninstall Brother MFL Pro Suite?
You must be logged in with administrator rights. (Start) → (All) Programs → Brother → Brother Utilities. (Start) → (All) Programs → Brother → MFL-Pro Suite or [Model Name] → Uninstall.
How do I reinstall my printer driver?
Update your driver in Device Manager
- Press the Windows key and search for and open Device Manager.
- Select the printer that you’ve connected from the list of available devices.
- Right-click the device and select Update driver or Update driver software.
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
How do I uninstall printer drivers in Windows 10?
Open Settings>Apps>Apps & Features and click the printer software you want removed. Click Uninstall and follow on-screen instructions to completely remove the printer driver.
How do I uninstall a printer driver in Windows 10?
To completely remove printer driver files from a system:
- Open the Print Server Properties dialog window by doing one of the following:
- Select the printer driver to uninstall.
- Click the Remove button.
- Select “Remove driver and driver package” and click OK.
How do I uninstall and reinstall printer drivers Windows 10?
2 ways to reinstall your printer driver
- On your keyboard, press Win+R (the Windows logo key and the R key) at the same time to invoke the Run box.
- Type or paste devmgmt. msc.
- Click to expand the Print queues category. Right-click your printer and select Uninstall device.
- Click Uninstall.
How do I manually install a printer driver in Windows 10?
To install a printer driver from scratch on Windows 10, use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Devices.
- Click on Printers & scanners.
- Click the Add a printer or scanner button.
- Click the The printer that I want isn’t listed option.
- Select the Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings option.
How do I update my Brother printer driver Windows 10?
To update the firmware, follow the steps below:
- Turn the printer on and connect the USB cable.
- For Windows 10.
- Click the [Machine update] icon.
- Select the printer, ensure that [The machine is connected correctly.] is displayed, and then click [OK].
Why won’t my Brother printer install?
Try to delete the registry information and all files related to the printer driver, and then install the printer driver again. Do the following: After restarting your computer, re-install the printer driver. To download the driver suitable for your operating system, go to the [Downloads] section.