Check your machine’s wireless status by printing the WLAN report. > Click here to check the wireless status on the WLAN report. If your WLAN report is stating “Connection OK”, although you can not scan, refer to “Check the wireless status on the WLAN report” and check “Connection: OK”.
- 1 How do I check my Brother printer connection?
- 2 Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
- 3 How do I fix the check connection on my Brother printer?
- 4 How do I connect my Brother printer to WiFi Direct?
- 5 How do I connect Brother printer to my computer?
- 6 Why does my printer not recognize my computer?
- 7 How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
- 8 How do I reset my Brother wireless printer?
- 9 How do I reset my Brother printer?
- 10 How do I fix my Brother printer it won’t print?
- 11 Why does my Brother printer always go offline?
- 12 What do I do when my Brother printer is offline?
How do I check my Brother printer connection?
Click Start, All Programs (Programs for Windows 2000 users), Accessories then select Command Prompt. Enter ipconfig. (C:>ipconfig) and press Enter. You should receive information about your computer’s network connection.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
Ensure that the power LED on the printer is stable and not flickering. Check the connection between the computer and the Brother Printer; ensure that the computer is connected to the printer. Ensure that the printer status has not stopped. Ensure that the Brother Printer driver is up-to-date.
How do I fix the check connection on my Brother printer?
How to fix Brother Printer Error Check Connection
- To resolve the issue of ‘Check Connection’ error message, Brother recommends uninstalling and restarting the system and then reinstalling the application.
- Try to scan a document using the ‘Scan’ option from the Control Center software.
How do I connect my Brother printer to WiFi Direct?
1.1 Set up your Brother machine
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network, and then press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Wi-Fi Direct, and then press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Group Owner, and then press OK.
How do I connect Brother printer to my computer?
Add your printer to your computer on Windows 10
- Turn on your printer.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and click the Settings button.
- Select Devices.
- Select Printers & scanners, and then click Add a printer or scanner.
- Select the printer you want and click Add device.
Why does my printer not recognize my computer?
If the printer is not responding even after you’ve plugged it in, you can try a few things: Restart the printer and try again. Unplug the printer from an outlet. Check if the printer is properly set up or connected to your computer’s system.
How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
Configure the wireless settings:
- Place the Brother machine within range of your WPS or AOSS™ access point/router.
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged in.
- Turn on the machine and wait until the machine is in the Ready state.
- Hold down the WPS or AOSS™ button on your WLAN access point/router for a few seconds.
How do I reset my Brother wireless printer?
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Press. (Settings) > All Settings > Network > Network Reset.
- Reset Network? will be displayed. Press Yes.
- Reboot OK? will be displayed. Press Yes for two seconds to confirm. The machine will restart.
How do I reset my Brother printer?
Press Menu from the printer control panel. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Initial Setup and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Reset and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select the reset function of your preference and then press OK.
How do I fix my Brother printer it won’t print?
Here’re the fixes:
- Check the connection.
- Set your Brother printer as the default device.
- Restart the Print Spooler service.
- Update your printer driver.
- Clear the print queue.
- Check for damaged system files.
- Print from other programs.
- Factory reset your Brother printer.
Why does my Brother printer always go offline?
A printer going offline regularly happens because of varying conditions, particularly the WIFI, connectivity and power supply issues. Brother printer offline is no exception as it also has its share of issues. Open the printers’ ‘start’ menu and click on ‘control panel’ and tap on ‘printers and faxes’ icon.
What do I do when my Brother printer is offline?
If the printer status is Offline Right- click the icon for your Brother machine > See what’s printing > Printer > Use Printer Offline (removes the checkmark). If Use Printer Offline is gray out, click Open As Administrator. Enter your administrator password, and then click Yes.