Remove the paper jammed inside the machine
- Unplug your Brother machine from the AC power outlet (electrical socket).
- If the paper support flap is open, close it, and then close the paper support.
- Pull the two green levers inside the machine to release the jammed paper.
- 1 What do I do if my paper is stuck in my Brother printer?
- 2 How do you get a paper out of the printer when it’s stuck?
- 3 How do you clear a paper jam on a Brother printer?
- 4 How do you get into the inside of a Brother printer?
- 5 How do you clear a paper jam status?
- 6 How do you get a jammed paper out of a Canon printer?
- 7 Why does my Brother printer keep having paper jams?
- 8 How do you remove a paper jam from a Brother HL 1210w?
- 9 Why does my printer keep saying paper jam?
- 10 How do you open the back of a Brother printer?
- 11 Where is the release lever on a Brother printer?
What do I do if my paper is stuck in my Brother printer?
Clear paper jams.
- Open the front cover and leave the machine for at least 10 minutes to cool down.
- Slowly take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Close the front cover.
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Use both hands to slowly pull out the jammed paper.
How do you get a paper out of the printer when it’s stuck?
Remove the paper following the procedure below.
- Turn off the printer, and unplug the power cord of the printer from the power supply.
- Remove the Cassette.
- Set the printer upright with the left side down.
- Slowly pull the jammed paper out so that the paper does not tear.
- Align the paper, then reload it in the Cassette.
How do you clear a paper jam on a Brother printer?
Lift the scanner cover to release the lock (1). Gently push the scanner cover support down (2) and close the scanner cover (3). Again, turn the unit around and check if there are paper jams. After making sure there are no paper jams, reinstall the Jam Clear Cover.
How do you get into the inside of a Brother printer?
Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine. Use both hands to slowly pull out the jammed paper. Pulling the jammed paper downward allows you to remove the paper easier. Press the front cover release button and then open the front cover.
How do you clear a paper jam status?
Solution one: Clear the paper jam
- Step one: Remove any loose paper. Remove any loose sheets of paper from the input tray and the output tray.
- Step two: Clear the paper jam from the rear of the product.
- Step three: Open the cartridge access door, and then clear the jam.
- Step four: Print a printer status report.
How do you get a jammed paper out of a Canon printer?
- Turn off the printer and unplug it.
- Retract the paper output tray and open the cover. Important.
- Check if jammed paper is under FINE cartridge holder.
- Hold jammed paper firmly in both hands.
- Slowly pull out paper, so as not to tear it.
- Make sure all jammed paper is removed.
- Close cover.
Why does my Brother printer keep having paper jams?
You may be putting too much paper into the paper tray. It should never be overfilled as it can often cause a jam. Also, make sure the paper fits the tray and that it’s inserted correctly. Because the wrong size or incorrectly positioned paper can get stuck in the printer.
How do you remove a paper jam from a Brother HL 1210w?
Make sure that the paper is below the protruding section of the rear guide. Slide the paper guides to fit the paper size. Make sure that the guides are firmly in the slots. Press the button to clear the error.
Why does my printer keep saying paper jam?
your pickup roller is dirty and the printer can’t grab a piece of paper. it will say paper jam when it does this. get a drop of dishsoap and clean the pickup roller of your printer with this. scrape at it with your fingernail to get the roller clean and wipe it off with a damp washcloth.
How do you open the back of a Brother printer?
How do I clear the message ‘Back Cover Open’ from the LCD display
- Turn the Brother machine around with the back of the machine facing you.
- If the back cover is open, close it securely.
- Open the back cover.
- The black plastic inner chute should spring open automatically when the back cover is opened.
Where is the release lever on a Brother printer?
1. Check the position of the feeder release lever is on the right side of the machine. – If the lever is already locked and the message still appears, you will need to take the machine to a Brother Authorized Service Center.