To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
- 1 Why can’t I connect to my wireless Brother printer?
- 2 How do I make my Brother wireless printer discoverable?
- 3 How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without cable?
- 4 Why is my Brother printer not discoverable?
- 5 How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WIFI?
- 6 Why is my WiFi not connecting to my printer?
- 7 How do I get my computer to recognize my wireless printer?
- 8 What is WPS on Brother printer?
- 9 What are two methods to connect to a printer wirelessly?
- 10 Where do I find the WPS PIN on my printer?
- 11 How do I connect my Brother HL 1211w printer to my WIFI?
- 12 What is a WPS WIFI?
Why can’t I connect to my wireless Brother printer?
Primary Guide to Solve Brother Printer WiFi Connection Problem. First of all power off the Brother printer and router for minimum one minute and then power on it back. Then turn off the Wi-Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on. Try to connect your Brother printer to the Wifi using WPS method.
How do I make my Brother wireless printer discoverable?
Press and hold the Wireless Mode button for one second to turn on the wireless mode. When the Wi-Fi LED is lit, release the Wireless Mode button. Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable. Start the Printer Setting Tool on the computer, and click [Communication Settings].
How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without cable?
Press and hold the WiFi button on your machine for about 2 seconds, until the light begins to blink. The WiFi button will light up when connected. You have completed Wireless Setup on your Brother machine.
Why is my Brother printer not discoverable?
Verify that all devices on the network where your PC and the Brother machine are connected work correctly. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on. The built-in network card may not work for some reason. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on, this will reset the network card.
How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WIFI?
Check your machine’s wireless status by printing the WLAN report. > Click here to check the wireless status on the WLAN report. If your WLAN report is stating “Connection OK”, although you can not scan, refer to “Check the wireless status on the WLAN report” and check “Connection: OK”.
Why is my WiFi not connecting to my printer?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
How do I get my computer to recognize my wireless printer?
- Open Windows search by pressing Windows Key + Q.
- Type in “printer.”
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- Hit Add a printer or scanner. Source: Windows Central.
- Choose The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Select Add a Bluetooth, wireless or network discoverable printer.
- Choose the connected printer.
What is WPS on Brother printer?
If your wireless access point supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup™), you can configure the printer easily without a computer. By pushing a button on the wireless access point/router, you can setup the wireless network and security settings.
What are two methods to connect to a printer wirelessly?
There are three main ways to connect your printer into your Wi-Fi network: using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), using the printer’s onboard Wireless Setup Wizard, or by connecting your printer to your computer via USB and using the supplied software to configure the wireless connection.
Where do I find the WPS PIN on my printer?
The WPS PIN is displayed on the LED screen of the printer when you trying to wirelessly connect your computer to it. This has nothing to do with your router. If your computer has located your network printer, then it will ask you for a WPS PIN. Just look for the generated PIN on your printer screen.
How do I connect my Brother HL 1211w printer to my WIFI?
Enable the Brother machine’s network interface. Print a Printer Settings page. Important points you need to confirm before configuring your Brother machine for a wireless network. (Video) Setup a Brother machine on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
What is a WPS WIFI?
Wi-Fi® Protected Setup (WPS) is a built-in feature of many routers that make it easier to connect Wi-Fi enabled devices to a secure wireless network.