To print on both sides of a page using a PC, please follow these steps:
- Open the printer driver.
- Choose the BASIC tab.
- Check REVERSE ORDER.
- Choose the ADVANCED tab.
- Click OTHER PRINT OPTIONS.
- Choose PRINT ORDER.
- Check PRINT ODD PAGES.
- Click OK. – Your Brother machine will print all of the odd-numbered pages.
- 1 Why won’t my Brother printer print on both sides?
- 2 How do I change my printer to print on both sides?
- 3 How do I turn two sided printing on?
- 4 How do I change the print settings on my Brother printer?
- 5 Why can’t I print on both sides?
- 6 Why is my printer not printing double sided anymore?
- 7 What is double sided printing?
- 8 Why is my two-sided option off?
- 9 Why won’t my Mac let me print double sided?
- 10 Why does my Brother printer print sideways?
- 11 How do I access my Brother printer settings?
- 12 How do I adjust printer settings?
Why won’t my Brother printer print on both sides?
Open the Properties dialog box in the printer driver. Select Duplex Printing mode in the Advanced tab, make sure that ‘Use Duplex Unit’ has been selected, and then click the OK button. The printer will print on both sides of the paper automatically. Change the Pages per sheet setting in Layout.
How do I change my printer to print on both sides?
- Start menu > “Control Panel”
- Choose “Printers and Faxes”
- Right click your primary printer.
- Choose “Printing Preferences”
- Choose “Finishing” tab.
- Check “Print on both sides”
- Click “Apply” to set as the default.
How do I turn two sided printing on?
Set up a printer to print to both sides of a sheet of paper
- Click the File tab.
- Click Print.
- Under Settings, click Print One Sided, and then click Manually Print on Both Sides. When you print, Word will prompt you to turn over the stack to feed the pages into the printer again.
How do I change the print settings on my Brother printer?
(Start button) => Control Panel => Hardware and Sound => Devices and Printers. Right-click your Brother machine icon and select Printer properties. NOTE: If you see the Change Properties button at the bottom left of the dialog box, click the Change Properties button before changing the settings.
Why can’t I print on both sides?
If you don’t see a Print on Both Sides pane, then your selected printer doesn’t support duplex printing. Or, the feature is turned off (see Verify that printer features are turned on). Click OK, and then click OK again to print.
Why is my printer not printing double sided anymore?
If your printer has a duplex option installed, check the driver/software settings. Go to the Printers and Faxes folder on your computer. Right-click on the printer driver and then select Properties. Click on the Device Settings tab, then look under Installable Options and make sure the duplex unit is set to Available.
What is double sided printing?
Auto duplex printing simply means that your printer can automatically print on both sides of your paper. Many newer printers feature this function. Some older models, however, require you to manually flip the pages so they can be printed on both sides.
Why is my two-sided option off?
Hi Andrewh,As the option for “Two-sided” if greyed out in the Print window, please make sure that your printer has the dual side printing capabilities. Also, make sure that the box for “Duplex Unit” in the printer settings is checked.To check that, go to Settings > Printers & Scanners.
Why won’t my Mac let me print double sided?
But first, even if you don’t see the double sided printing option in the regular dialog window of your printer, it might just mean that the feature is not turned on. Open System Preferences ➙ Printers & Scanners. Choose your printer and then click Options & Supplies… In Options, check the Double Printing Unit feature.
Why does my Brother printer print sideways?
This issue may also occur if the printer options are not set correctly. You may refer to the article and check if the print options are set correctly. If not change the print options and check for the issue.
How do I access my Brother printer settings?
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Open the Printers Folder. Click here to see how to open Printing Preferences.
- Right-click on the Brother printer driver and left-click on Printing Preferences. You can change the following settings: Basic tab. Advanced tab. Print Profiles tab. Basic tab.
How do I adjust printer settings?
Follow these steps to change your printer’s default settings:
- Type “Devices” into the main search bar at the bottom left of your screen.
- Select “Devices and Printers” from the results list.
- Right click on the appropriate printer icon.
- Select “Printing Preferences”
- Change print settings, click “OK”
- Ready, set, print!