To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
- 1 How do I get my Brother printer to print wirelessly?
- 2 How do I connect my brother wireless printer without cable?
- 3 Why can’t I connect to my wireless Brother printer?
- 4 Why is my printer not printing wirelessly?
- 5 How do I reset the wifi on my Brother printer?
- 6 How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop?
- 7 What is a WPS WIFI?
- 8 What are two methods to connect to a printer wirelessly?
- 9 Where is the wireless setup wizard?
- 10 Where do I find the WPS PIN on my printer?
- 11 How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WIFI?
- 12 How do I connect my Brother HL L2350DW to WIFI?
How do I get my Brother printer to print wirelessly?
Press and hold the Wireless Mode button for one second to turn on the wireless mode. When the Wi-Fi LED is lit, release the Wireless Mode button. Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable. Start the Printer Setting Tool on the computer, and click [Communication Settings].
How do I connect my brother wireless printer without cable?
Press and hold the WiFi button on your machine for about 2 seconds, until the light begins to blink. The WiFi button will light up when connected. You have completed Wireless Setup on your Brother machine.
Why can’t I connect to my wireless Brother printer?
Primary Guide to Solve Brother Printer WiFi Connection Problem. First of all power off the Brother printer and router for minimum one minute and then power on it back. Then turn off the Wi-Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on. Try to connect your Brother printer to the Wifi using WPS method.
Why is my printer not printing wirelessly?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
How do I reset the wifi on my Brother printer?
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Press. (Settings) > All Settings > Network > Network Reset.
- Reset Network? will be displayed. Press Yes.
- Reboot OK? will be displayed. Press Yes for two seconds to confirm. The machine will restart.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop?
You can connect most Brother printers to nearly any laptop.
- Go to Brother-USA.com.
- Select “Printers” under the “Select Product Group” drop-down menu.
- Select your computer’s operating system.
- Restart your computer.
- Turn on your computer and printer and wait for your computer to recognize and establish the USB connection.
What is a WPS WIFI?
Wi-Fi® Protected Setup (WPS) is a built-in feature of many routers that make it easier to connect Wi-Fi enabled devices to a secure wireless network.
What are two methods to connect to a printer wirelessly?
There are three main ways to connect your printer into your Wi-Fi network: using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), using the printer’s onboard Wireless Setup Wizard, or by connecting your printer to your computer via USB and using the supplied software to configure the wireless connection.
Where is the wireless setup wizard?
On the printer’s control panel, go to the Network menu or touch the wireless icon and then go to settings. Select Wireless Setup Wizard. The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless networks in the area.
Where do I find the WPS PIN on my printer?
The WPS PIN is displayed on the LED screen of the printer when you trying to wirelessly connect your computer to it. This has nothing to do with your router. If your computer has located your network printer, then it will ask you for a WPS PIN. Just look for the generated PIN on your printer screen.
How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WIFI?
Check your machine’s wireless status by printing the WLAN report. > Click here to check the wireless status on the WLAN report. If your WLAN report is stating “Connection OK”, although you can not scan, refer to “Check the wireless status on the WLAN report” and check “Connection: OK”.
How do I connect my Brother HL L2350DW to WIFI?
Turn on your Brother HL-L2350DW printer. Use the arrow button key on the printer’s control panel to select “Network” and press OK. Use the arrow button key on the printer’s control panel to select “WLAN” and press OK. Use the arrow button key on the printer’s control panel to select “ Setup Wizard ” and press OK.