- Open the Printers or Printers and Faxes folder in Control Panel.
- Right mouse click the Brother printer and left click Printing Preferences.
- Next to Paper Size, select the desired Paper Size.
- Click Apply to save. See the steps below to set a custom paper size.
- 1 How do you put A4 paper in a Brother printer?
- 2 How do I make my printer print A4 size?
- 3 Why is my Brother printer not printing the correct size?
- 4 How do you load A4 paper in a Brother MFC j6520dw?
- 5 How do I adjust the paper tray on my Brother printer?
- 6 What is A4 on printer settings?
- 7 How do I resize an image to A4?
- 8 How do I create a custom paper size for my printer?
- 9 How do I change printer tray settings?
- 10 Can any printer print A4 paper?
- 11 What is an A4 paper?
- 12 Why does my printer say wrong size?
- 13 Why is my Brother printer only printing half a page?
How do you put A4 paper in a Brother printer?
Load Paper in the Paper Tray
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Press and slide the paper guides to fit the paper.
- Fan the stack of paper well.
- Load paper in the paper tray with the printing surface face down.
- Make sure the paper is below the maximum paper mark ( ).
How do I make my printer print A4 size?
To resolve this issue, change the default paper size of your printer:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and the click Printers.
- Right-click the appropriate printer, and then click Properties.
- Click the Paper tab, and then click the paper size you want to use in the Paper Size box.
Why is my Brother printer not printing the correct size?
The most common cause for this issue that the document size setting that is within the application DOES NOT match the paper size that is loaded within the machine’s paper tray. It is very important that you adjust the application’s document size. Paper Source: Select the tray to use for printing.
How do you load A4 paper in a Brother MFC j6520dw?
To load paper in the tray, do one of the following:
- When using Letter, A4 or Executive size paper. Close the output paper tray cover. Gently put the paper into the paper tray print side down.
- When using Ledger, Legal, Folio or A3 size paper. Gently put the paper into the paper tray print side down and top edge first.
How do I adjust the paper tray on my Brother printer?
You can change the default tray your Brother machine uses for printing copies by following these steps:
- Press MENU and choose General Setup => Tray Use => Copy.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select a setting.
- Press the OK key.
- Press the STOP/EXIT key.
What is A4 on printer settings?
The wide A4 setting is used when you have Letter size document ( or graphics) and you want to print it on A4 then printing area on A4 is set to letter size to avoid breakings and clippings due to the letter being a little wider than A4.
How do I resize an image to A4?
4 Answers. Go to Image>Image Size and in the Fit To drop down selection box you can select A4 size. Simple and Photoshop does the calculations for you.
How do I create a custom paper size for my printer?
Create custom paper sizes in printer properties (Windows) In the Print window, click Preferences, Properties, or Printer Properties. Click the Paper/Quality tab, and then click Custom. Click New, type a name for the custom paper size, select the width and height, and then click OK to save the paper.
How do I change printer tray settings?
To change the tray settings from the printer control panel:
- At the printer control panel, log in as administrator, then press the Home button.
- Touch Device > Paper Trays.
- Select a tray.
- To set the level of restriction on the paper tray, touch Tray Mode and select an option.
Can any printer print A4 paper?
A4. A4 paper is the most commonly-used for printing and measures 210mm x 297mm. This paper comes in many different weights and with several different coatings, meaning there is an A4 paper that is suitable for any printing job.
What is an A4 paper?
To many people wordwide, excluding North America and Canada, the most familiar paper size size is A4 (a familiar 210mm x 297mm ). It is commonly used for letters and correspondence in the UK and it is the standard paper size for most home printers.
Why does my printer say wrong size?
The “Paper Mismatch” or “Paper Size Mismatch” error can occur when the paper, envelopes or other media loaded in the printer tray or feeder is a different size than the paper selected in the printer settings and is a safeguard programed into your printer to prevent ink or toner from being wasted.
Why is my Brother printer only printing half a page?
– If you are getting a completely blank or partially blank page on your copy, then this indicates a problem with the machine’s hardware and not the computer software. – If your Brother machine successfully makes a copy, then the problem is caused by incorrect settings or a corrupt printer driver.