- Open Brother Utilities. Windows 7 / 10. Click or. (Start) (All Programs or All apps ) Brother Brother Utilities. Windows 8. On the Start screen, click. If is not on the Start screen, right-click somewhere on an empty spot, and then click, All Apps from the bar.
- Select Scan.
- Click ControlCenter4.
- 1 How do I Scan a legal size paper?
- 2 How do I Scan a document with a different size brother?
- 3 How do I Scan a long document?
- 4 How do I Scan a document on a Brother printer?
- 5 How do I scan an official document?
- 6 Why will my Brother printer not scan to my computer?
- 7 How do I scan a legal size document with a4?
- 8 How do I scan a different size document?
- 9 How do you Scan 11×17?
- 10 How do I Scan a document larger than scanning?
- 11 How do I scan a document?
- 12 How do I scan a document from my Brother printer to my Mac?
- 13 How do I scan documents to PDF?
How do I Scan a legal size paper?
Because legal documents are the same width as letter-sized paper, most scanners can scan them. In most cases, you simply have to put the paper into the scanner and scan it as you would a letter-sized document. The scanner should automatically detect the size of the document and scan it at its full size.
How do I Scan a document with a different size brother?
Scan mixed size documents at once
- Load your document in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Click the. ControlCenter4 icon in the task tray, and then click Open.
- Choose Auto from the “Scan Size” dropdown.
- Click Scan. The machine will scan the document into the appropriate page sizes.
How do I Scan a long document?
Scan long or extra-long documents
- Open the HP Smart Document Scan Software.
- Select a scan profile, and then click Edit profile.
- On the Scan tab of the Profile Settings dialog box, click Page Size.
- Select the appropriate long-page option. Long scans pages with a length between 356 mm and 864 mm.
How do I Scan a document on a Brother printer?
Place the document to be scanned on the scanner glass (Flatbed) or Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), depending on the model of your Brother machine. Press the Scan key on the Brother machine and select Scan to PC -> File, or Scan to File.
How do I scan an official document?
How to scan legal documents with the Google Drive app (Android only)
- In the Google Drive app, click the “+” button at the bottom and choose “Scan.”
- Take a photo of the page.
- Click “Add” to scan additional pages.
- To save the finished scans, click “Done.”
Why will my Brother printer not scan to my computer?
Check Firewall settings Firewalls or other security software could cause your Brother printer not to scan as it may reject the network connection needed for the network scanning software to work properly. To resolve this, disable the firewall from your computer and try to scan again.
How do I scan a legal size document with a4?
To scan legal size pages on scanners whose platens are smaller than legal page size, you must use an ADF (Automatic Document Feeder). A work-around is to re-print the legal sized document onto several letter-sized pages and scan those into OmniPage.
How do I scan a different size document?
Press [Scan Settings] → select [Option]. For help, see step 2 in Specifying the Document Size. Press [Different Size Origin]. Select the type of originals → press [OK].
How do you Scan 11×17?
How to use “Scan to Computer” feature properly
- Enable Scan to Computer.
- Start a scan e.g. Save as PDF and select the Page Size to be “Entire Scan Area” and Source to be “Flatbed”.
- Save the settings.
- Place 11×17 document on the flatbed.
- On the Printer front panel, select Scan to Computer and then “Scan”.
How do I Scan a document larger than scanning?
How to Scan Oversize Documents
- Scan part of the document, starting at one of the corners of the document.
- Slide the document over, so you scan the next section of the document, making sure to overlap slightly onto the previously scanned portion.
How do I scan a document?
Scan a document
- Open the Google Drive app.
- In the bottom right, tap Add.
- Tap Scan.
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop. Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page. Scan another page: Tap Add.
- To save the finished document, tap Done.
How do I scan a document from my Brother printer to my Mac?
Please follow the steps below:
- Connect your Brother machine to the Macintosh using a USB cable.
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple Menu.
- Click on the Print & Scan icon.
- Choose the machine from the list on the left side of the screen and click on Open Print Queue.
- Click on the Scanner icon.
How do I scan documents to PDF?
Scan a paper document to PDF using a preset (Windows)
- Choose Tools > Create PDF > Scanner > [document preset]. Note:
- Click Scan.
- If prompted to scan more pages, select Scan More Pages, Scan Reverse Sides, or Scan Is Complete, and click OK.