RESET DR420 FOR BROTHER DCP PRINTER MODELS + HL-2280DW
- Turn on the printer and replace the drum. Keep the front door open.
- Press the Clear button.
- Press the Arrow Up button.
- When the screen says Accepted, close the front door.
- The drum unit is reset.
- 1 How do I reset my HL?
- 2 How do I reset my Brother HL 2240 printer?
- 3 How do I reset my Brother HL L2305W?
- 4 How do I reset my Brother HL L2300D printer?
- 5 How do I reset my Brother HL L2370DW?
- 6 How do I reset my Brother HL L8260CDW printer?
- 7 How do I reset my brother hl 5450dn?
- 8 How do I reset my brother toner cartridge?
- 9 How do I reset my Brother HL l6200dw?
- 10 Why is my Brother printer paper light flashing?
How do I reset my HL?
- Open the printer as if you’re going to take a toner cartridge out.
- With the front open, press SECURE and CANCEL buttons together at the same time.
- The reset menu appears on the LCD display.
- Use the menu to select the colour and yield you need to reset.
- The LCD display shows “ACCEPTED” if the reset was successful.
How do I reset my Brother HL 2240 printer?
Brother HL-2240 – Factory Reset
- Turn off the printer.
- Hold the GO button while you turn the printer on. Hold the button until all the LEDs light up and the Ready LED light turns off.
- Release GO, all the LEDs will turn off.
- Press GO ten (10) times. The printer will automatically restart.
How do I reset my Brother HL L2305W?
Brother HL-L2305W Toner reset Procedure Hold the ‘GO’ button down while turning the printer on. After 3 seconds release the ‘GO’ button. “USER MODE” will appear. Press the “GO” button NINE times.
How do I reset my Brother HL L2300D printer?
Brother HL-L2300D Toner Reset
- Press and Hold the Power button until the machine turns off.
- Open the Toner Door.
- Press and Hold the Go button until step 5.
- Press the Power button.
- Release the Go button when the Toner, Paper, and Drum lights are lit.
- Press the Go button 9 times.
How do I reset my Brother HL L2370DW?
How to reset factory default settings for Brother HL-L2350DW / HL-L2370DW / HL-L2370DW XL printers
- Press the up or down arrows to navigate to “Initial Setup” and then press “OK”
- Use the up and down arrows again to select “Reset” and then press “OK”
How do I reset my Brother HL L8260CDW printer?
- Open the front cover of the printer (to access cartridges).
- With the front cover open, simultaneously press the Secure and Cancel buttons.
- The reset menu will now appear on the LCD display.
- Scroll through the menu to select a color and yield to reset.
- The LCD will read “Accepted” once the reset is complete.
How do I reset my brother hl 5450dn?
Reset the settings to factory default
- Power the machine off.
- Press down the GO button and power the machine on.
- Keep pressing GO until the all LEDs are on. The Ready LED will be off.
- Release GO. All LEDs will be off.
- Press GO ten times. Your machine’s printer settings will be reset.
How do I reset my brother toner cartridge?
- Switch-off the printer.
- Open the front cover.
- Press and Hold the Go button while all the LEDs on the printer’s control panel light-on.
- Release the Go button.
- Press Go twice.
- Press Go 6 times if you want to reset Brother TN-2110 toner cartridge.
How do I reset my Brother HL l6200dw?
Reset the settings to factory default
- Press ▲ or ▼ to select Reset Menu. Press OK.
- Press ▲ or ▼ to select Factory Reset. Press OK.
- Press OK when OK? appears. Your machine’s printer settings will be reset.
Why is my Brother printer paper light flashing?
The Paper LED flashing can be caused by no paper in the manual feed slot, a paper jam, the front cover is open, the back cover is open, dust on the drum, or not having a drum installed. Be sure that the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly is installed in the machine before continuing.