Reset the Network Settings to the Factory Settings
- Press. (Settings) All Settings Network Network Reset.
- Reset Network? will be displayed. Press Yes.
- Reboot OK? will be displayed. Press Yes for two seconds to confirm. The machine will restart.
- 1 How do I reset my Brother printer IP address?
- 2 How do I get my Brother printer to recognize my new router?
- 3 Why can’t My Brother printer find my network?
- 4 How do you reset your network printer?
- 5 How do I reset my Brother HL 2170w network settings?
- 6 How do I find my Brother printer’s IP Address?
- 7 How do I connect my Brother printer to my wireless network?
- 8 How do I check if my Brother printer is connected to my network?
- 9 How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
- 10 Is network key same as password?
- 11 What is network key on Brother printer?
- 12 How do I get my printer to recognize my WiFi?
- 13 How do I change the wireless network on my printer?
How do I reset my Brother printer IP address?
You can use your machine’s control panel to reset the print server to its default factory settings. This resets all information, such as the password and IP address. to select the following:
- Select [Initial Setup]. Press OK.
- Select [Reset]. Press OK.
- Select [Network Reset]. Press OK.
How do I get my Brother printer to recognize my new router?
Primary Guide to Solve Brother Printer WiFi Connection Problem
- First of all power off the Brother printer and router for minimum one minute and then power on it back.
- Then turn off the Wi-Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on.
- Try to connect your Brother printer to the Wifi using WPS method.
Why can’t My Brother printer find my network?
Verify that all devices on the network where your PC and the Brother machine are connected work correctly. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on. The built-in network card may not work for some reason. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on, this will reset the network card.
How do you reset your network printer?
Perform printer network settings reset
- Step one: Print the network page. Press and hold the Cancel button ( ) three seconds. The network page prints.
- Step two: Reset the network settings. Press and hold the Power button ( ). Press the Network button ( ) two times. Press the Cancel button ( ) three times.
How do I reset my Brother HL 2170w network settings?
Press the GO button 7 times with 5 seconds. The network card is now reset. With the printer power turned on and the printer Ready, hold down the GO button for about 15 seconds. Release the GO button when the printer prints a Network Configuration page.
How do I find my Brother printer’s IP Address?
Press the [Menu] and navigate to the WLAN tab (using the ▲/▼ arrows and the [OK] button) Press ▲ and select WLAN Status. Select Infrastructure Mode. The screen will display your network connection settings, your IP Address is listed on the third line.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my wireless network?
To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
How do I check if my Brother printer is connected to my network?
Click Start, All Programs (Programs for Windows 2000 users), Accessories then select Command Prompt. Enter ipconfig. (C:>ipconfig) and press Enter. You should receive information about your computer’s network connection.
How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
Configure the wireless settings:
- Place the Brother machine within range of your WPS or AOSS™ access point/router.
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged in.
- Turn on the machine and wait until the machine is in the Ready state.
- Hold down the WPS or AOSS™ button on your WLAN access point/router for a few seconds.
Is network key same as password?
Luckily, it’s not as confusing as it sounds — your network security key is essentially just your Wi-Fi password. A network security key is a specific type of password that allows your Wi-Fi router to talk to the device you’re using, and allows you to use the internet securely.
What is network key on Brother printer?
The network key is actually your password. Therefore, you’ll need to enter this password to connect your printer to the network. You can find this information on your router. Check the label on the router and find the network key under Security or Encryption Key, or only Password. It may also say Wireless Key (WPA).
How do I get my printer to recognize my WiFi?
How to Fix the Problem
- Try connecting to the printer with a cable. This allows you to see whether the WiFi signal is the issue.
- Find a new spot for the printer.
- Check the printer queue.
- Reboot the printer.
- Make sure the firmware is up-to-date.
- Confirm that your mobile device is on the right network.
- Reset the printer.
How do I change the wireless network on my printer?
On the printer’s control panel, go to the Network menu or touch the wireless icon and then go to settings. Select Wireless Setup Wizard. The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless networks in the area. Note: Settings may be accessed by touching a wrench icon, depending on the product model.