Reset Your Brother Machine
- Press or to display the [Initial Setup] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [Reset] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to choose the type of reset you want to perform, and then press OK.
- Press for [Yes]. The machine will restart.
- 1 How do I reset my Brother printer HL?
- 2 How do I factory reset my Brother HL L2370DW printer?
- 3 How do I reset my Brother HL 1111?
- 4 How do I get my Brother printer out of error mode?
- 5 How do I clear my Brother printer memory?
- 6 How do I reset my brother hl 2320d?
- 7 How do I reset my Brother HL 2360dw?
- 8 How do I reset my Brother HL l8350cdw?
- 9 How do you clean a Brother HL 1110?
- 10 Why is my Brother printer not picking up paper?
- 11 How do I connect my Brother HL 1212w printer to my WiFi?
- 12 Why is my Brother printer giving me an error?
- 13 How do I get my printer out of error state?
- 14 Why am I getting a printing error?
How do I reset my Brother printer HL?
Press Menu from the printer control panel. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Initial Setup and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Reset and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select the reset function of your preference and then press OK.
How do I factory reset my Brother HL L2370DW printer?
How to reset factory default settings for Brother HL-L2350DW / HL-L2370DW / HL-L2370DW XL printers
- Press the up or down arrows to navigate to “Initial Setup” and then press “OK”
- Use the up and down arrows again to select “Reset” and then press “OK”
How do I reset my Brother HL 1111?
Setting default print options – Greyscale – Two Sided etc. Brother Toner Reset – HL1110 and HL1210W
- Press the power button 7 times to enter continue mode.
- Done. You should now be able to print fine.
- If you want to exit continue mode press the power button 7 times.
How do I get my Brother printer out of error mode?
You can do it in a few simple steps by unplugging the power cord from the wall outlet and then again switching it on. You can update or re-install the printer driver. According to many Brother Printer users, the Error State is often caused by the corrupting of the printer drivers. The technicians also suggest the same.
How do I clear my Brother printer memory?
Resetting the Brother to Factory Default
- Press the “Menu” key.
- Type in the model code for your Brother copier: Press “4” then “4” for MCF models Press “3” then “4” for DCP-8085DN Press “3” then “3” for DCP-8080DN.
- Press the up arrow key until “Reset” on the menu is highlighted.
- Press the “Stop/Exit” key.
How do I reset my brother hl 2320d?
Press the GO button 5 times. After a short pause, all of the LED’s will turn OFF and the machine will go through its normal boot up during which different LED’s will turn on and off. The reset is done when the Ready LED is ON steady.
How do I reset my Brother HL 2360dw?
Unplug the AC power cord of the Brother machine. Locate the Menu icon on the control panel of the printer and select it. Use the arrow keys and select the Network option. Select the Factory Reset or Network Reset option and tap OK.
How do I reset my Brother HL l8350cdw?
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Press the Up or Down arrow key (+ or -) to choose the Network option, and then press OK.
- Press the UP or Down arrow key (+ or -) to choose the Network Reset option, and then press OK. Press the Up arrow key (+).
- Press the Up arrow (+) for Yes. The machine will restart.
How do you clean a Brother HL 1110?
Push down the lock lever (1) and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit (2). Turn the drum unit gear by hand while looking at the surface of the drum roller (1). Wipe the surface of the drum gently with a dry cotton swab until the dust of glue on the surface comes off.
Why is my Brother printer not picking up paper?
Cause 1: The photo bypass tray is located at the wrong position. Cause 4: Paper dust has accumulated on the surface of the paper pick-up rollers. Cause 6: The paper tray was not fully inserted. NOTE: Illustrations shown below are from a representative product and may differ from your Brother machine.
How do I connect my Brother HL 1212w printer to my WiFi?
Press the WPS or AOSS™ button on your wireless access point/router. Press and hold the WiFi button on your machine for about two seconds. The machine starts the one-push wireless setting mode. The machine will search for a WLAN access point/router that supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS™ for two minutes.
Why is my Brother printer giving me an error?
Difficulty printing from your PC can occur for various reasons. The most common reason a networked Brother machine may stop printing, is because the connection between the computer and the Brother machine is lost. This can occur as a result of wrong settings or configuration of the printer driver.
How do I get my printer out of error state?
Sometimes, simply restarting both your computer and printer can be the solution to the “printer in error state” issue. Power off your printer and computer completely, leaving them in this state for a few minutes, then turn them on again to see if the problem is gone.
Why am I getting a printing error?
Corrupt data in the spool/printing tray might be causing this service to stop. The other most probable reason for the printing error is the connection between your computer and the printer. This can be the printer drivers or the USB port drivers.