Reset the settings to factory default
- Power the machine off.
- Press down the GO button and power the machine on.
- Keep pressing GO until the all LEDs are on. The Ready LED will be off.
- Release GO. All LEDs will be off.
- Press GO ten times. Your machine’s printer settings will be reset.
- 1 How do you reset the toner on a Brother HL 5450DN?
- 2 How do I reset my Brother printer HL?
- 3 How do you reset the toner on a Brother HL L3230CDW?
- 4 How do I reset my brother DCP T420W?
- 5 How do I reset my Brother HL L2305W?
- 6 How do I reset my Brother HL-L2370dw printer?
- 7 Why won’t my Brother printer recognize the toner cartridge?
How do you reset the toner on a Brother HL 5450DN?
Brother HL-5450DN – Reset Toner Cartridge
- Ensure the printer is turned off.
- Open the printer front cover.
- Hold the Go button while turning the printer on.
- When the Toner, Drum, and Error LEDs are on and the Ready LED is off,
- Press the Go button two (2) times.
- Depending on your cartridge:
How do I reset my Brother printer HL?
- Switch-off the printer.
- Press and hold the on/off button.
- When all the LEDs turn on, open the cover and remove the toner cartridge + drum unit.
- Release the on/off button.
- Re-install the toner cartridge + drum unit back into the printer and close the printer cover.
How do you reset the toner on a Brother HL L3230CDW?
- Open the front cover of the printer (to access cartridges).
- With the cover open, simultaneously press the Back and Cancel buttons.
- Scroll through the menu to select a color and yield to reset.
- The LCD will read “Accepted” once the reset is complete.
How do I reset my brother DCP T420W?
- Press WiFi Button/LED and. (Stop) simultaneously. The Power LED, Warning LED, and Ink LED light up for one second, and then the WiFi Button/LED starts blinking.
- Press and hold Colour Start for two seconds. The machine restarts.
How do I reset my Brother HL L2305W?
Brother HL-L2305W Toner reset Procedure Hold the ‘GO’ button down while turning the printer on. After 3 seconds release the ‘GO’ button. “USER MODE” will appear. Press the “GO” button NINE times.
How do I reset my Brother HL-L2370dw printer?
How to Reset Drum on Brother HL-L2370dw
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Close the front cover.
- Hold down the “OK” button and the “up” arrow at the same time.
- Press the “OK” button to select “Drum”.
- Select the “down” button to reset the drum counter.
- The printer will say accepted when drum is reset.
Why won’t my Brother printer recognize the toner cartridge?
Turn off the power and unplug the printer from the outlet and let it sit for 10 or so minutes. Plug it back in and re-insert the cartridge. Turn the power back on and this should work and your new cartridge should work!