- Switch-off the printer.
- Open the front cover.
- Press and Hold the Go button while all the LEDs on the printer’s control panel light-on.
- Release the Go button.
- Press Go twice.
- Press Go 6 times if you want to reset Brother TN-2110 toner cartridge.
- 1 How do I reset my brother ink cartridge without chip resetter?
- 2 How do I reset my Brother printer after changing toner?
- 3 Why does my brother printer not recognize my ink cartridge?
- 4 Is there a reset button on ink cartridges?
- 5 How do I force my Brother printer to print with low ink?
- 6 How do I reset my Brother?
- 7 How do you reset an ink cartridge?
How do I reset my brother ink cartridge without chip resetter?
Consult your printer’s manual if you’re not sure how to open the cover. Press the “Cancel” and “Print” buttons at the same time on the printer and then press the “+” button. Scroll down to the printer ink cartridge that you want to reset. Press the “OK ” or “Enter” key to complete the reset option.
How do I reset my Brother printer after changing toner?
To reset the ‘Toner Life End’ / ‘Replace Toner’ message on Brother DCP, MFC and HL colour printers:
- With the printer powered on, open the toner access door.
- Press the ‘Clear/Back’ button to get to the ‘Reset Menu’
- At the Reset Menu you can then scroll through the reset options for your printer’s toner cartridges.
Why does my brother printer not recognize my ink cartridge?
Check that the machine power is turned ON and install the ink cartridges. If the machine is powered-off, it cannot detect when the ink cartridges are installed. Each colour has its own correct position – match the colour of the cartridges with the colour of the levers. Reinstall the ink cartridges one at a time.
After removing the printer cartridges, examine the end of a cartridge where the copper contacts are found. On some models, there is a reset button located above the contacts in the center. After resetting each cartridge, you can then replace them and the printer should accept them as if they were new.
How do I force my Brother printer to print with low ink?
Basically, your Brother machine is designed to stop ALL printing operations when any of the ink cartridges are empty.
- Open the Print dialog.
- Choose Print Settings in the Print dialog box.
- Choose Plain Paper in Media Type.
- Choose Greyscale in Colour/Greyscale.
How do I reset my Brother?
Use the following steps to reset the machine:
- Unplug the interface cable if selecting Network or All Settings.
- Press Menu.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to choose Initial Setup.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to choose Reset.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to choose the reset function you want to use.
How do you reset an ink cartridge?
Press and hold the printer’s start button for at least 10 seconds to reset your printer. Send a print job to the printer before you plug it back in. Once the print job has been sent to the machine, plug it back in and your printer should override the ink cartridge settings.