For Mac OS X 10.5. x or later users:
- Open the Print dialogue.
- Choose “Layout” option from the print options pop-up menu.
- If you want to enable 2-sided(Duplex) Printing, choose “Long-edge binding” or “Short-edge binding” in Two-Sided.
- Choose “Paper Handling”.
- Choose “All pages” in Pages To Print and click Print.
- 1 How do I turn on two-sided printing on my Brother printer?
- 2 How do I change my printer to front and back on a Mac?
- 3 How do I print back to back Brother?
- 4 Why is my Mac not letting me print double sided?
- 5 How do you manually print on both sides?
- 6 How do I print two-sided on a Mac?
- 7 Why can’t I print on both sides?
- 8 Why is there no option to print double sided?
- 9 How do I stop my Mac from printing double sided?
- 10 How do I change printer settings on a Mac?
- 11 How do you manually flip the paper to print double sided?
- 12 How do I scan front and back on Brother printer?
How do I turn on two-sided printing on my Brother printer?
How to print on both sides of the page
- Select the print command in your application.
- Select Brother HL-XXXX Series (where XXXX is the name of your model) and click the Properties or Preferences button.
- Next to Duplex / Booklet, select ‘Duplex’ or ‘Duplex (Manual)’.
- Click the Duplex Settings button.
How do I change my printer to front and back on a Mac?
How to Print Double-Sided on a Mac When Online
- Click File in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- At the bottom of the drop-down menu, click Print.
- Click Print using system dialog.
- Click the Two-Sided check box next to the Copies box.
- Click Print.
How do I print back to back Brother?
To print on both sides of a page using a PC, please follow these steps:
- Open the printer driver.
- Choose the BASIC tab.
- Check REVERSE ORDER.
- Choose the ADVANCED tab.
- Click OTHER PRINT OPTIONS.
- Choose PRINT ORDER.
- Check PRINT ODD PAGES.
- Click OK. – Your Brother machine will print all of the odd-numbered pages.
Why is my Mac not letting me print double sided?
But first, even if you don’t see the double sided printing option in the regular dialog window of your printer, it might just mean that the feature is not turned on. Open System Preferences ➙ Printers & Scanners. Choose your printer and then click Options & Supplies… In Options, check the Double Printing Unit feature.
How do you manually print on both sides?
Set up a printer to print to both sides of a sheet of paper
- Click the File tab.
- Click Print.
- Under Settings, click Print One Sided, and then click Manually Print on Both Sides. When you print, Word will prompt you to turn over the stack to feed the pages into the printer again.
How do I print two-sided on a Mac?
Print on both sides of the paper
- On the File menu, click Print.
- Click Copies & Pages, and then click Layout.
- Click Two-Sided, and then select Long-Edge binding (to flip pages on the long end) or Short-Edge binding (to flip pages on the short end).
Why can’t I print on both sides?
If you don’t see a Print on Both Sides pane, then your selected printer doesn’t support duplex printing. Or, the feature is turned off (see Verify that printer features are turned on). Click OK, and then click OK again to print.
Why is there no option to print double sided?
If your printer has a duplex option installed, check the driver/software settings. Go to the Printers and Faxes folder on your computer. Right-click on the printer driver and then select Properties. Click on the Device Settings tab, then look under Installable Options and make sure the duplex unit is set to Available.
How do I stop my Mac from printing double sided?
Change the Duplex Printing Options on a Mac On the Print dialog window, select the third pull down menu and change Copies & Pages to Layout. The Layout dialog box will give you the option of turning duplex printing off.
How do I change printer settings on a Mac?
To change these preferences, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners. See a selected device’s information, location, and status. Add a printer or scanner to the device list. Click the Add button, then choose from the list or type the device’s information into the dialog that appears.
How do you manually flip the paper to print double sided?
To print on the second side, put the heading face down at the front of the tray. Put the side to be printed on face up with the leading edge (top) of the paper in first. To print on the second side, put the paper face down, with the leading edge (top) of the paper in first.
How do I scan front and back on Brother printer?
ControlCenter4 Home Mode Users:
- Place a document to be scanned in the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder).
- Open the ControlCenter4. (Windows 7 or earlier)
- While on the Scan Tab, select Custom and click Custom Settings.
- Place a check in the box for 2-sided Scanning.
- Click OK.
- Press Scan.