The process is simple! Just:
- Slide out the in-tray on your Brother printer.
- Adjust the guides in so that they will frame the cards you’re printing on.
- Place the cards in the tray – within the guides and portrait orientated.
- Hit print and away you go!
- 1 How do you load index cards into a printer?
- 2 Can I print postcards on my Brother printer?
- 3 How do I make my Brother printer print in actual size?
- 4 What are the measurements of an index card?
- 5 How do I print A5 on a Brother printer?
- 6 Can printer print on index cards?
- 7 How do I print to A6 on a Brother printer?
- 8 Can you print on card on a normal printer?
- 9 How do I set my printer to print actual size?
- 10 Why is my Brother printer not printing the correct size?
How do you load index cards into a printer?
Gently load the index card with the printing side facing up until it touches the back of the tray. Be sure that the index card is loaded under the paper limit guides (A). When the index card is warped, be sure to correct the warpage. Load the index card so that it is straight.
Can I print postcards on my Brother printer?
You can load up to 30 postcards (up to 53 lb.) in the Brother machine’s paper tray. – Postcards can be 3.9 x 5.8 in. or 5.8 x 7.9 in.
How do I make my Brother printer print in actual size?
To adjust the default settings of the printer driver, complete the following steps: Open the Printers Folder. Click here to see how to open Printing Preferences.
What are the measurements of an index card?
The most common index card size is 3×5 inches. Other available sizes include 4×6, 5×8 and ISO-size A7(2.9×4. 1). Most index cards are line-ruled on one side for easy note taking and the larger 5×8 index cards can fit more information.
How do I print A5 on a Brother printer?
Grip the A5 spacer as you gently lift it up while pulling it forward and removing it from the tray. Align the A5 spacer with the paper guide slot and push it down until it clicks. Align the four corners of the paper stack and insert the paper (print side up) under the tab.
Can printer print on index cards?
HP printers are capable of printing on paper of different sizes. This allows you to print on index cards from any program that you are using to create your cards. By changing a few things on your HP printer, you will be able to print index cards.
How do I print to A6 on a Brother printer?
Swipe up or down, or press the UP OR DOWN ARROW to display the paper-size options. 6. Press A5 or A6.
Can you print on card on a normal printer?
Your computer and printer give you the tools you need to create and print almost any design on card stock. Card stock, a cross between thick paper and thin cardboard, gives your printed projects a professional look and feel. Most printers are capable of printing on card stock if you adjust a few settings first.
How do I set my printer to print actual size?
Click Start, point to Settings, and the click Printers. Right-click the appropriate printer, and then click Properties. Click the Paper tab, and then click the paper size you want to use in the Paper Size box. Click OK, and then close the Printers folder.
Why is my Brother printer not printing the correct size?
The most common cause for this issue that the document size setting that is within the application DOES NOT match the paper size that is loaded within the machine’s paper tray. It is very important that you adjust the application’s document size. Paper Source: Select the tray to use for printing.