To print on both sides of a page using a PC, please follow these steps:
- Open the printer driver.
- Choose the BASIC tab.
- Check REVERSE ORDER.
- Choose the ADVANCED tab.
- Click OTHER PRINT OPTIONS.
- Choose PRINT ORDER.
- Check PRINT ODD PAGES.
- Click OK. – Your Brother machine will print all of the odd-numbered pages.
- 1 How can I print both sides front and back?
- 2 Why won’t my Brother printer print on both sides?
- 3 What is reverse print on Brother printer?
- 4 How do I turn on two sided printing?
- 5 Why is there no option to print double-sided?
- 6 How do I print double-sided the same orientation?
- 7 How do I turn on two-sided printing on my Brother printer?
- 8 How do I get my Brother printer to print double sided?
- 9 How do I reverse print?
- 10 Why is my printer printing back to front?
- 11 How do I print in reverse or mirror image?
- 12 How does a printer print on both sides?
- 13 What is reverse print?
How can I print both sides front and back?
Set up a printer to print to both sides of a sheet of paper
- Click the File tab.
- Click Print.
- Under Settings, click Print One Sided, and then click Manually Print on Both Sides. When you print, Word will prompt you to turn over the stack to feed the pages into the printer again.
Why won’t my Brother printer print on both sides?
Open the Properties dialog box in the printer driver. Select Duplex Printing mode in the Advanced tab, make sure that ‘Use Duplex Unit’ has been selected, and then click the OK button. The printer will print on both sides of the paper automatically. Change the Pages per sheet setting in Layout.
What is reverse print on Brother printer?
When Mirror Print (Flip Horizontally) is selected, data is reversed from left to right and the document prints as a mirror image. When Reverse Print (Reverse Page Orientation) is selected, the image is rotated 180 degrees. Print speed will be slower when using this function.
How do I turn on two sided printing?
Enabling double-sided printing in Windows
- Open Start> Settings> Devices, and select the Printers and Scanners tab in the left menu. Click on the printer you would like to print double-sided from and select Manage.
- Select Printer Properties from the left menu.
- You are now ready to print double-sided on this printer.
Why is there no option to print double-sided?
If your printer has a duplex option installed, check the driver/software settings. Go to the Printers and Faxes folder on your computer. Right-click on the printer driver and then select Properties. Click on the Device Settings tab, then look under Installable Options and make sure the duplex unit is set to Available.
How do I print double-sided the same orientation?
To print on both sides of a sheet of paper, do the following:
- Click File > Print.
- In the Printer list, select the printer you want to use.
- In Settings, choose Print on Both Sides – Flip sheets on long edge or Print on Both Sides – Flip sheets on long edge.
How do I turn on two-sided printing on my Brother printer?
How to print on both sides of the page
- Select the print command in your application.
- Select Brother HL-XXXX Series (where XXXX is the name of your model) and click the Properties or Preferences button.
- Next to Duplex / Booklet, select ‘Duplex’ or ‘Duplex (Manual)’.
- Click the Duplex Settings button.
How do I get my Brother printer to print double sided?
1. Click File → Print. 2. Uncheck the Two-Sided print option to disable it.
How do I reverse print?
Printers usually print the first page first, and the last page last, so the pages end up in reverse order when you pick them up. To reverse the order: Press the menu button in the top-right corner of the window and press the Print button. In the General tab of the Print window under Copies, check Reverse.
Why is my printer printing back to front?
In fact, some printers actually output documents in reverse order because of the way they stack the pages in the output tray, so turning off the “reverse pages” setting yields backward documents. If your document pages emerge with the last on top, check your printing settings for an option that inverts page order.
How do I print in reverse or mirror image?
Select “File” and choose “Print,” and then search the various tabs and advanced settings for an option to mirror, reflect or flip your printed file. Some HP printers, for example, feature a “Flip Horizontal” option on the Features tab of the print dialogue.
How does a printer print on both sides?
With a single-engine duplexer, each page of your print job prints on one side first and then flips over and prints on the other side. Then, it sends both sides of the page image to one of two transfuser belts that merge and apply toner as pieces of paper slide through the printing device.
What is reverse print?
To print or display the opposite background and foreground colors. For example, a typical white page with black text would be reverse printed as white characters on a black background.