You can connect most Brother printers to nearly any laptop.
- Go to Brother-USA.com.
- Select “Printers” under the “Select Product Group” drop-down menu.
- Select your computer’s operating system.
- Restart your computer.
- Turn on your computer and printer and wait for your computer to recognize and establish the USB connection.
- 1 How do I connect my laptop to my Brother wireless printer?
- 2 Why is my Brother printer not printing from my computer?
- 3 How do I get my Brother printer to recognize my computer?
- 4 How do I print wirelessly to my Brother printer?
- 5 How do I print to a wireless printer from my laptop?
- 6 Why will my laptop not connect to my printer?
- 7 Why is my wireless Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
- 8 Why is my computer not connecting to my printer?
- 9 How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop without the CD?
- 10 How can I connect my printer to my laptop?
- 11 How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without cable?
- 12 Can I AirPrint to my Brother printer?
How do I connect my laptop to my Brother wireless printer?
First of all, turn on your laptop and router. Now power on your Brother Printer and then go to the menu by using the control panel of the touch screen. Go to the Network section and then click on WLAN. Click on Setup Wizard.
Why is my Brother printer not printing from my computer?
The most common reason a networked Brother machine may stop printing, is because the connection between the computer and the Brother machine is lost. This can occur as a result of wrong settings or configuration of the printer driver. Once you are able to print, enable your firewall again.
How do I get my Brother printer to recognize my computer?
Do the following steps to solve the problem:
- Check the status of your Brother machine.
- Check the connection of your Brother machine and the computer.
- Check the printer driver settings.
- Try printing from another application.
- Restart your Brother machine and the computer.
- Reinstall the printer driver.
How do I print wirelessly to my Brother printer?
To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
How do I print to a wireless printer from my laptop?
How to Print to a Wireless Printer Over Wi-Fi
- Make sure the printer is powered on, is connected to the Wi-Fi, and has paper in the paper tray.
- Open the app or web browser for the document you want to print.
- Open the document you want to print.
- Select the Printer icon.
- Select the wireless printer.
Why will my laptop not connect to my printer?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
Why is my wireless Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
Ensure that the power LED on the printer is stable and not flickering. Check the connection between the computer and the Brother Printer; ensure that the computer is connected to the printer. Ensure that the printer status has not stopped. Ensure that the Brother Printer driver is up-to-date.
Why is my computer not connecting to my printer?
Many computer connectivity issues are caused by something as simple as a loose cable. Make sure all of the cables connecting your computer to your printer are fully in place and completely fastened at both ends. If your printer is not turning on, the power cord could also be an issue.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my laptop without the CD?
Turn on your computer if it isn’t already on. You should already have installed the printer drivers. Open the printer network driver and select the configure option, choosing the “Brother Peer-to-Peer Network.” Connect the USB cable to the printer and computer.
How can I connect my printer to my laptop?
Add a local printer
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable and turn it on.
- Open the Settings app from the Start menu.
- Click Devices.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows detects your printer, click on the name of the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without cable?
Press and hold the WiFi button on your machine for about 2 seconds, until the light begins to blink. The WiFi button will light up when connected. You have completed Wireless Setup on your Brother machine.
Can I AirPrint to my Brother printer?
From mobile solutions to desktop products, Brother delivers a variety of printers and labelers that feature built-in AirPrint compatibility. With AirPrint, users can wirelessly print from iPad ®, iPhone ®, and iPod touch ® devices directly to Brother printers with ease.