In the printer driver, choose Paper Size, Media Type, Paper Source and any other settings.
When you feel the machine pull in the envelope, let go.
- Put the envelope into the manual feed slot with the side to be printed face up.
- Make sure that the envelope is straight and in the proper position on the manual feed slot.
- 1 Why won’t my Brother printer print an envelope?
- 2 Where is the manual feed slot on a Brother printer?
- 3 How do I manually feed my printer?
- 4 How do I print on envelopes?
- 5 Can Brother printer print on sticker paper?
- 6 Why does my Brother printer says manual feed insert paper?
- 7 How do I print an envelope from Word?
- 8 Where does the paper go in a Brother printer?
- 9 Can you not put paper in manual feed?
- 10 How do I print from my rear tray brother?
- 11 Where is the manual feeder?
Why won’t my Brother printer print an envelope?
The primary reason for the envelope problem can be the ink boxes. Either there is no ink in the ejector, or it is not fixed correctly in the printer. Size of the envelope: Too big or too small dimensions of the envelopes can lead to improper printing.
Where is the manual feed slot on a Brother printer?
On the front of the machine, open the manual feed slot cover. Use both hands to slide the manual feed slot paper guides to fit the width of the paper you are using. Using both hands, put one full sheet of paper or one envelope in the manual feed slot until the front edge touches the paper feed roller.
How do I manually feed my printer?
Printing using manual feed
- Make sure that the product is idle and the Ready light is on.
- Access the product Properties dialog box.
- Click the Paper/Quality tab.
- Select Manual Feed from the Source is drop-down list.
- Load paper or an envelope into the priority feed slot, depending on the print job.
How do I print on envelopes?
Print an envelope
- Go to Mailings > Envelopes, and enter delivery and return addresses.
- Place the blank envelope in the printer tray, according to the diagram in the Feed box.
- Select Print.
Can Brother printer print on sticker paper?
Brother does not recommend using this machine to print labels, as they are outside of the machine’s stated paper specifications. Brother’s limited warranty does not apply to any issues caused by attempting to print labels with this machine.
Why does my Brother printer says manual feed insert paper?
“Manual Feed” is an indication that your machine’s Tray Setting or the paper source in the printer driver has been set to Manual Feed, but there’s no paper loaded in the manual feed slot. Load a sheet of paper in the manual feed slot. The document should print and clear the error message.
How do I print an envelope from Word?
Create an Envelope
- Click the Mailings tab.
- Click the Envelopes button in the Create group.
- Enter a Delivery and Return Addresses.
- (Optional) Click Options.
- Select your envelope’s options.
- Click OK.
- Click Print to print the envelope, or click Add to Document to add the envelope as a new page in the current document.
Where does the paper go in a Brother printer?
Load paper in the paper tray with the printing surface face down. Make sure the paper is below the maximum paper mark ( ). Overfilling the paper tray will cause paper jams. Slowly push the paper tray completely into the machine.
Can you not put paper in manual feed?
Do not put more than one piece of paper in the manual feed slot at any one time, as it may cause a jam. If you put any Media (paper, transparency and so on) in the manual feed slot before the machine is in the Ready state, the media may be ejected without being printed on.
How do I print from my rear tray brother?
Right-click on the Brother Printer and select Printing Preferences. 3. In the Paper Source dropdown choose the Tray that you want to print from.
Where is the manual feeder?
For additional information on media specifications, refer to Paper and Paper Tray Specifications. Press to open the manual feed slot, located on the front of the printer. Note: The manual feed slot holds 1 sheet of the following media: 20 lb (80 gsm) plain paper, transparency, label, envelope or cardstock.