Load and Print Thick Paper Using the Paper Tray
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Press and slide the paper guides to fit the paper.
- Fan the stack of paper well.
- Load paper in the paper tray with the printing surface face down.
- Make sure the paper is below the maximum paper mark ( ).
- 1 Can you use cardstock in a Brother printer?
- 2 Can I use thick paper in my Brother printer?
- 3 What printer setting do I use for cardstock?
- 4 How do I print on thick cardstock?
- 5 What is MP tray on Brother printer?
- 6 How do I adjust my printer to thick paper?
- 7 What is Brother bp60 paper?
- 8 Can you print on 110 lb cardstock?
- 9 Can you print on card on a normal printer?
- 10 Can Brother printer print on glossy paper?
- 11 How do I change my printer to cardstock?
- 12 Is cardstock considered specialty paper?
Can you use cardstock in a Brother printer?
The Brother machine is designed to work well with most types of xerographic and bond paper. – Cardstock paper that is 43 lb of less is supported. If Cardstock paper is over 43 lb, it is not supported on the machine. – Paper that is 28 lb – 43 lb should be printed from MP Tray.
Can I use thick paper in my Brother printer?
You can use the following types of print media: plain paper, thin paper,thick paper, thicker paper, bond paper, recycled paper, labels, envelopes or glossy paper. DO NOT load different types of paper in the paper tray at the same time because it may cause paper jams or misfeeds.
What printer setting do I use for cardstock?
If the printer support card stock paper, you have to select “Card” as the Media type in the print dialogue box to print on a card stock paper.
How do I print on thick cardstock?
Most printers have software-based controls that can move the print head up and down to adjust the paper thickness. Print on Thick Paper
- If necessary, press the home button.
- Choose settings.
- Select printer settings. You will see the following screen:
- Choose thick paper.
- Choose On.
- Press the home button to exit.
What is MP tray on Brother printer?
Use the MP Tray for special print media, such as photo paper or envelopes. Doing this enables the machine to automatically feed paper from the appropriate tray if Auto Tray Select has been set in the machine or printer driver.
How do I adjust my printer to thick paper?
How to Change Settings for the Thicknesses of Paper in Printers
- Press the “Menu” button on the printer.
- Press the up and down arrows on the printer keypad to select “Custom Paper.”
- Press “OK.”
- Press the up and down arrows to select the thickness level.
What is Brother bp60 paper?
The Brother BP60MA Matte A4 Inkjet Paper 145 gram. Expertly designed to work in harmony with your Brother printer, this genuine BP60MA Matte A4 Inkjet Paper ensures your documents are reproduced crisply and cleanly, providing you with a finished product that’s sure to impress.
Can you print on 110 lb cardstock?
110 lb cardstock is an ideal weight for printing DIY greeting cards, restaurant menus, RSVP, and invitation cards.
Can you print on card on a normal printer?
Not only can you print on cardstock with an inkjet printer, but you can achieve really great results. Many inkjet printers can print on thick card as are versatile enough to print photo lab quality photos and graphics.
Can Brother printer print on glossy paper?
You can use plain paper, inkjet paper (coated paper), glossy paper and envelopes. When you print on Brother Photo paper, load one extra sheet of the same photo paper in the paper tray. An extra sheet has been included in the paper package for this purpose.
How do I change my printer to cardstock?
Printer Settings With the document you want printed open on your Windows computer, click “Print” from the File menu. Then click “Properties,” and select “Paper” or “Paper Quality.” Select “Card Stock ” or the weight of paper you’re using from the list of paper types, and then click “OK.”
Is cardstock considered specialty paper?
Specialty paper or specialty card stock simply refers to paper that is created/coated for a specific use. It is high end, fine paper that can be used for invitations, stationery, packaging, paper craft, industrial purposes, and more.