Load Paper in the Manual Feed Slot
- Open the manual feed slot cover.
- Lift the paper support.
- Slide the manual feed slot paper guides to fit the width of the paper you are using.
- Load only one sheet of paper in the manual feed slot with the printing surface face up.
- 1 How do you manually feed paper into a printer?
- 2 How do I load paper into my Brother printer?
- 3 What is manual feed slot in Brother printer?
- 4 Why does my Brother printer say manual feed load paper?
- 5 How do I manually print front and back?
- 6 Where is the printers manual feeder?
- 7 How do you open a brother paper tray?
- 8 Can you not put paper in manual feed?
- 9 How do you put the paper in a Brother fax machine?
- 10 What does it mean to manually feed output stack?
- 11 How do I turn off manual feed on my printer?
- 12 How do I print from my rear tray brother?
- 13 How do I change the paper source on my Brother printer?
- 14 How do I print from MP tray brother?
How do you manually feed paper into a printer?
Printing using manual feed
- Make sure that the product is idle and the Ready light is on.
- Access the product Properties dialog box.
- Click the Paper/Quality tab.
- Select Manual Feed from the Source is drop-down list.
- Load paper or an envelope into the priority feed slot, depending on the print job.
How do I load paper into my Brother printer?
Load Paper in the Paper Tray
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Press and slide the paper guides to fit the paper.
- Fan the stack of paper well.
- Load paper in the paper tray with the printing surface face down.
- Make sure the paper is below the maximum paper mark ( ).
What is manual feed slot in Brother printer?
“Manual Feed” is an indication that your machine’s Tray Setting or the paper source in the printer driver has been set to Manual Feed, but there’s no paper loaded in the manual feed slot. 1. Load a sheet of paper in the manual feed slot. The document should print and clear the error message.
Why does my Brother printer say manual feed load paper?
The MANUAL FEED message appears when the manual feed slot is selected as the default paper source in the printer driver.
How do I manually print front and back?
Set up a printer to print to both sides of a sheet of paper
- Click the File tab.
- Click Print.
- Under Settings, click Print One Sided, and then click Manually Print on Both Sides. When you print, Word will prompt you to turn over the stack to feed the pages into the printer again.
Where is the printers manual feeder?
The manual feed slot is located on the front of your printer. It can be closed when not in use, making the product more compact. Use the manual feed slot to print transparencies, labels, envelopes or postcards in addition to making quick runs of paper types or sizes that are not currently loaded in the paper tray.
How do you open a brother paper tray?
Close the output paper tray cover. Slowly push the paper tray completely into the machine. While holding the paper tray in place, pull out the paper support (1) until it clicks, and then unfold the paper support flap (2).
Can you not put paper in manual feed?
Do not put more than one piece of paper in the manual feed slot at any one time, as it may cause a jam. If you put any Media (paper, transparency and so on) in the manual feed slot before the machine is in the Ready state, the media may be ejected without being printed on.
How do you put the paper in a Brother fax machine?
Press the Up or Down arrow key to choose Paper and press Menu/Set. Load paper into my Brother machine’s paper tray.
- Fan the stack of paper well to avoid jams and misfeeds.
- Tap the stack of paper on a hard surface so that its edges are even.
- Gently insert the paper into the tray print side down.
What does it mean to manually feed output stack?
That message is usually generated when you have selected duplex printing but printer does not have a duplex unit installed and so it wants the pages refed so that it can print the other side of the pages.
How do I turn off manual feed on my printer?
Follow these steps to make sure manual feed mode is Off.
- Press the Power button ( ) to make sure the product is on.
- Open the Properties window for the product:
- In the Properties window, select the Paper/Quality tab, select Automatic or the appropriate tray from the Source is: drop-down list, and then click Apply.
How do I print from my rear tray brother?
Right-click on the Brother Printer and select Printing Preferences. 3. In the Paper Source dropdown choose the Tray that you want to print from.
How do I change the paper source on my Brother printer?
If you want to change the default paper source (tray) for all print jobs, go to OPTION 2.
- Open the Printing Preferences. >
- Click the Paper/Quality tab and select Automatically Select, Auto Select, Tray 1 or Tray 2 from the drop-down list for Paper Source.
- Click Apply to save your setting.
How do I print from MP tray brother?
To print from the MP Tray, make sure that you select the “MP Tray” setting within the printer driver. To see how to select the setting, follow these simple steps: Click Start=>Settings=> Printers. Right click on the appropriate Printer Icon and select “Properties”.