LOADING PHOTO PAPER INTO THE TRAY
- If the paper support flap is open, close it.
- Close the paper support.
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Open the output paper tray cover (1).
- Load the 4′ x 6′ paper into the paper tray.
- 1 How do I load photo paper into my brother?
- 2 Can I use photo paper on Brother printer?
- 3 How do you load a 4×6 printer?
- 4 Can I print 4×6 photos on my printer?
- 5 How do you load glossy photo paper into a printer?
- 6 How do you use 4×6 photo paper?
- 7 Can Brother Printer print on glossy paper?
- 8 How do you use photo paper in a Printer?
- 9 How do I print 4×6 glossy photo paper?
- 10 How do I print a passport size photo on a Brother printer?
- 11 How do I print 4×6 pictures from my phone?
- 12 How do I print 4×6 on 8.5 x11?
- 13 What size is 4×6 on printer?
How do I load photo paper into my brother?
Put the photo paper into the photo bypass tray and gently adjust the paper side guides to fit the paper.
- – Load photo paper with the shiny side facing down.
- – Make sure the paper side guides touch the sides of the paper.
- – Verify the paper is flat in the tray.
- – Always make sure the paper is not curled or wrinkled.
Can I use photo paper on Brother printer?
– Load one extra sheet of photo paper in the tray. Brother includes an extra sheet of paper in its photo-paper package for this purpose. IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not push the paper too far into the tray. If you do, the paper may lift at the back of the tray and cause feed problems.
How do you load a 4×6 printer?
Slide the paper width guide all the way to the left. Lift the Out tray and remove any paper that is in the In tray. Line the photo cassette up with the far right edge of the In tray. Gently slide the photo cassette into the printer until it snaps into place (see Figure 3).
Can I print 4×6 photos on my printer?
Most printers today should have no problem printing on 4×6 paper. The key word is “should”. In all likelihood only individuals that own your specific printers will be able to help you and they might not read the post.
How do you load glossy photo paper into a printer?
Load photo paper with the glossy side facing up. Slide the paper guides (D) to align them with both sides of the paper stack, being careful not to push the paper guides too hard against the paper. Always load paper in the portrait orientation (E). Loading paper in the landscape orientation (F) can cause jams.
How do you use 4×6 photo paper?
Your choices are:
- To first crop to 4×6 so you control what gets cut off and what is included. Select and open your photo, click on Edit. Select Crop.
- Use the customize screen when printing. Select the photo, select print. Choose your printer, paper size, print size.
Can Brother Printer print on glossy paper?
You can use plain paper, inkjet paper (coated paper), glossy paper and envelopes. When you print on Brother Photo paper, load one extra sheet of the same photo paper in the paper tray. An extra sheet has been included in the paper package for this purpose.
How do you use photo paper in a Printer?
Go to “Printer properties ” in the control panel on your computer. Select the size of the paper you are using in the “Paper size” option box. In the “Paper type” option box, choose “Photo” or “High quality” from the list of options.
How do I print 4×6 glossy photo paper?
Select the “Print” option. Click on the “Properties” button. Select the “ Photo Printing-Borderless ” option under the “Printing Shortcuts” tab. Select the “Paper Sizes:” drop-down box and select the “Borderless 4x6in.” tab option.
How do I print a passport size photo on a Brother printer?
Select the photo you would like to print, right-click on it, then click Print.
- Select your printer, paper size, quality, and the number of copies.
- Wait while your passport photos are printed.
How do I print 4×6 pictures from my phone?
Once you have printing set up, you can open your photos app to select photos to print.
- Select the photo you want to print.
- Tap the triple dots in upper right.
- Scroll over to print.
- Tap on Select Printer.
- Select your printer from the list.
- Change the paper size, if needed, by tapping the down arrow.
- Tap on the printer icon.
How do I print 4×6 on 8.5 x11?
Select 24 pictures, hit print, select 8.5×11 sheet, select 4×6 sizes, select quality, and let them spit out two per page, done.
What size is 4×6 on printer?
4×6: 4×6 prints measure approximately 4” x 5 ⅞”. This is the standard size in the photofinishing industry because this print size mirrors the aspect ratio of most digital cameras viewfinder. 4×6 prints are perfect for framed photos, cards and for a physical backup of any of your favorite digital images.