Follow the steps below to install the driver.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound = Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select the model name and click Next.
- When the following window appears, select Brother from the Manufacturer list.
- Select the model name and click Next.
- 1 Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
- 2 How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer without the CD?
- 3 How do I connect my laptop to my wireless Brother printer?
- 4 How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
- 5 How do I connect my computer to my printer?
- 6 How do I connect my brother wireless printer without cable?
- 7 How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer without WiFi?
- 8 How do I download Brother printer drivers?
- 9 How do I print wirelessly to my Brother printer?
- 10 Why can’t My Brother printer find my WiFi?
- 11 How do you get to the setup wizard on a Brother printer?
- 12 Why is my computer not connecting to my printer?
- 13 What is WPS on Brother printer?
- 14 How do I fix printer not detected?
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
Ensure that the power LED on the printer is stable and not flickering. Check the connection between the computer and the Brother Printer; ensure that the computer is connected to the printer. Ensure that the printer status has not stopped. Ensure that the Brother Printer driver is up-to-date.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer without the CD?
Turn on your computer if it isn’t already on. You should already have installed the printer drivers. Open the printer network driver and select the configure option, choosing the “Brother Peer-to-Peer Network.” Connect the USB cable to the printer and computer.
How do I connect my laptop to my wireless Brother printer?
How to Connect a Brother Printer to a Laptop
- Go to Brother-USA.com.
- Select “Printers” under the “Select Product Group” drop-down menu.
- Select your computer’s operating system.
- Restart your computer.
- Turn on your computer and printer and wait for your computer to recognize and establish the USB connection.
How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
Configure the wireless settings:
- Place the Brother machine within range of your WPS or AOSS™ access point/router.
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged in.
- Turn on the machine and wait until the machine is in the Ready state.
- Hold down the WPS or AOSS™ button on your WLAN access point/router for a few seconds.
How do I connect my computer to my printer?
How to set up your printer on your Android device.
- To begin, go to SETTINGS, and look for the SEARCH icon.
- Enter PRINTING in the serch field and hit the ENTER key.
- Tap on the PRINTING option.
- You will then be given the opportunity to turn toggle on “Default Print Services”.
How do I connect my brother wireless printer without cable?
Press and hold the WiFi button on your machine for about 2 seconds, until the light begins to blink. The WiFi button will light up when connected. You have completed Wireless Setup on your Brother machine.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer without WiFi?
Click “Printer” at the top of the window, and then look for a blue check mark to the left of “Use Printer Offline.” If the check mark is there, click the “Use Printer Offline” option to remove it, at which point your documents will start printing.
How do I download Brother printer drivers?
Open an Internet browser and browse to https://support.brother.com.
- Click Downloads.
- For Step 1: Select OS Family, select your operating system type.
- For Step 2: Select OS Version select your specific operating system.
- Click Search.
- Click the name of the file that you would like to download.
How do I print wirelessly to my Brother printer?
To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
Why can’t My Brother printer find my WiFi?
First of all power off the Brother printer and router for minimum one minute and then power on it back. Then turn off the Wi-Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on. Now try to connect your Brother printer to the WiFi now. Try to connect your Brother printer to the Wifi using WPS method.
How do you get to the setup wizard on a Brother printer?
Turn your Brother machine on. (Settings) or Menu > All Settings > Network > WLAN > Setup Wizard.
Why is my computer not connecting to my printer?
Many computer connectivity issues are caused by something as simple as a loose cable. Make sure all of the cables connecting your computer to your printer are fully in place and completely fastened at both ends. If your printer is not turning on, the power cord could also be an issue.
What is WPS on Brother printer?
If your wireless access point supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup™), you can configure the printer easily without a computer. By pushing a button on the wireless access point/router, you can setup the wireless network and security settings.
How do I fix printer not detected?
Fix 1: Check the printer connection
- Restart your printer. Power off and then power on your printer to restart it.
- Check the connection issue. If your printer is connected by the USB cable, ensure the cable is not damaged, and it connects firmly and correctly.
- Check the network connection.