FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Open the Printers Folder. Click here to see how to open Printing Preferences.
- Right-click on the Brother printer driver and left-click on Printing Preferences. You can change the following settings: Basic tab. Advanced tab. Print Profiles tab. Basic tab.
- 1 How do I access printer settings?
- 2 Where is the printer setting tool?
- 3 How do I change the print settings on my Brother printer on Mac?
- 4 How do I print a printer setting report?
- 5 How do I change printer settings?
- 6 How do I change my quick print settings?
- 7 How do I change the settings on my Brother label maker?
- 8 Where is the printer setting tool on a Mac?
- 9 What is a printer tool?
- 10 How do I change my default print settings on a Mac?
- 11 How do I change the print quality on a Mac?
- 12 How do I change the print resolution on a Mac?
- 13 How do I print a Brother printer status report?
- 14 What Cannot be done with the printing setup option?
- 15 How do I set a default printer in Access?
How do I access printer settings?
You can access the printer properties to view and change product settings.
- Do one of the following: Windows 10: Right-click and select Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers. Right-click your product name and select Printer properties.
- Click any tab to view and change the printer property settings.
Where is the printer setting tool?
Open the Printer Setting Tool: Windows 10: From the Start button, click All apps → Brother → Label & Mobile Printer → Printer Setting Tool.
How do I change the print settings on my Brother printer on Mac?
From an application such as Apple TextEdit, click File and Page Setup. Make sure the Brother machine is selected next to Format for. Select the desired Paper Size, Orientation, and Scale. Click OK.
How do I print a printer setting report?
- Open the Printer Setting Tool.
- Click Device settings.
- To print out the printer settings, confirm that All or Printer Settings is selected for Contents in Printer Information Report.
- Click Apply to apply the setting to the printer, and then click Exit.
How do I change printer settings?
Launch the Settings app. Go to “Bluetooth & Devices > Printers and Scanners.” Select your printer from the list and then click on the Printer properties tab.
How do I change my quick print settings?
How to open printer settings
- Open the photo or text document on your PC, click the File button or the menu icon, then press the Print button.
- Next, open Document Properties or Printing Preferences from the printer settings window to see your current print driver settings.
How do I change the settings on my Brother label maker?
How do I change the length of the label?
- Press the [Label] key ( / ). The current settings are displayed.
- Select the “Length” attribute using the or key, and then set a value using the or. key.
- Press the [OK] key ( ) or [Enter] key ( / ) to apply the settings.
Where is the printer setting tool on a Mac?
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners.
What is a printer tool?
Printer Tool provides a user-friendly interface to configure your printer. You can define properties, update firmware and send commands in Printer Tool.
How do I change my default print settings on a Mac?
Save your print settings as a preset On your Mac, open a document, then choose File > Print. Click Show Details. Choose any print settings you want to save as a preset. Click the Presets pop-up menu, then choose Save Current Settings as Preset.
How do I change the print quality on a Mac?
Choose to feed paper manually into your printer With a document open on your Mac, choose File > Print. If you see a Show Details button, click it to see more print options. Click the print options pop-up menu (at the top of the light grey box), then choose Media & Quality.
How do I change the print resolution on a Mac?
- Select [Print] from the [File] menu.
- In the [Print] dialog box, select [Quality & Media] from the [Copies & Pages] pop-up menu.
- Set the desired print quality for [Print Mode].
- Click [Print] to complete the print quality settings and start printing.
How do I print a Brother printer status report?
Follow the steps below to print the Network Configuration Report:
- Press (Settings).
- Press All Settings.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to display Print Reports.
- Press Print Reports.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to display Network Configuration. (
- Press Network Configuration.
- Press OK.
- Press (Home).
What Cannot be done with the printing setup option?
The correct answer is Print selection. In MS-Excel, the print selection setup option cannot be set in the page setup dialog box. If we want to print a specific selection on a worksheet, then we have an option to define a print area that includes just that selection.
How do I set a default printer in Access?
Why Does Access Not Use the Default Printer?
- Launch Microsoft Access and open the database for which you want to set a default printer.
- Click “File,” then “Page Setup” to open the Page Setup screen.
- Open the “Page” tab and click the radio box next to “Use Specific Printer.”