- Power on the Brother printer.
- Open the toner access door located at the front of the printer.
- Press the “Clear/Back” button.
- Scroll through the list of toner cartridges until you have located the one that is giving the “Replace Toner” message.
- Press the “1” button to reset the toner cartridge display.
- 1 How do I force my Brother printer to print with low toner?
- 2 How do I get my Brother printer to recognize toner cartridges?
- 3 How do you reset the toner on a Brother printer?
- 4 Why does my Brother printer keep saying no toner?
- 5 Why is my Brother printer not printing after changing toner?
- 6 How do I reset my brother tn 420 toner?
- 7 How do you reset the toner on a Brother HL L2370dw?
- 8 How do you bypass toner chip?
- 9 How do I extend the life of my brother toner cartridge?
How do I force my Brother printer to print with low toner?
A simple trick on many Brother printers showing a “low toner” warning is to simply pop the cartridge out of the printer, wait a moment, and push it back in. This resets the printer memory and tells the machine to “look again” at toner levels. This can allow you to get more out of your Brother toner cartridge.
How do I get my Brother printer to recognize toner cartridges?
Turn off the power and unplug the printer from the outlet and let it sit for 10 or so minutes. Plug it back in and re-insert the cartridge. Turn the power back on and this should work and your new cartridge should work!
How do you reset the toner on a Brother printer?
- Switch-off the printer.
- Press and hold the on/off button.
- When all the LEDs turn on, open the cover and remove the toner cartridge + drum unit.
- Release the on/off button.
- Re-install the toner cartridge + drum unit back into the printer and close the printer cover.
Why does my Brother printer keep saying no toner?
The message ‘No Toner’ indicates that the toner cartridge or the toner cartridge and drum unit are not installed correctly. Remove the toner cartridge from the drum by holding down the green lock lever on the left side of the drum unit and lifting the toner out. Handle the toner cartridge carefully.
Why is my Brother printer not printing after changing toner?
Your Brother printer will display the “no toner” message if the printer’s drum unit assembly or your toner cartridge was installed incorrectly. So if your Brother printer does not detect toner, you need to uninstall and reinstall the drum unit assembly and toner cartridge to rectify the problem.
How do I reset my brother tn 420 toner?
Press the “Go” button 2 times – The “Toner, Drum, and Error” LEDs will turn ON. Press the “Go” button 6 times for a TN420 or Press the “Go” button 7 times for Brother TN450. Close the front cover after “Error” LED starts to flash. Finally, The reset procedure has been completed.
How do you reset the toner on a Brother HL L2370dw?
How to Reset Toner on Brother HL-L2370dw Printer
- With power ON, open the front cover.
- Press BACK and GO buttons at the same time.
- Press BACK button only one more time.
- Press down arrow to select TNR-HC (for high yield toner)
- Press OK.
- Press down arrow to confirm ACCEPTED.
- Close front cover and you should be good to go!
How do you bypass toner chip?
To bypass your toner or ink chip you can do any of four things.
- Use an auto-reset ink tanks if your printer models have them.
- Fit your printer with a new chip or ink tank.
- Use your printer model’s chip resetter to restore the “empty” chip to full.
- Disable your ink or toner monitor.
How do I extend the life of my brother toner cartridge?
Usually, you go to the setup, select ” Replace Toner ” after that and then press OK. Next, click “Proceed”. Move to “continue printing mode”, then click “Stop” and after that press “Go”. You would now be able to keep utilising your printer for some time as you search for another toner cartridge.