Here’re the fixes:
- Check the connection.
- Set your Brother printer as the default device.
- Restart the Print Spooler service.
- Update your printer driver.
- Clear the print queue.
- Check for damaged system files.
- Print from other programs.
- Factory reset your Brother printer.
- 1 Why is my Brother printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 2 How do I get my Brother printer to print?
- 3 Why is my printer not printing anything on the paper Brother printer?
- 4 How do I reset my Brother printer?
- 5 Why is my printer not printing when the ink is full?
- 6 How do you check a nozzle on a Brother printer?
- 7 Why does my printer does not print?
- 8 Why is my printer not printing wirelessly?
- 9 Why does my printer print out blank pages?
- 10 Why does my Brother printer not print black?
- 11 Does Brother printer have a reset button?
- 12 How do I troubleshoot my Brother printer?
- 13 Do printers have a reset button?
Why is my Brother printer not printing even though it has ink?
Verifying the ink cartridges are installed properly and/or cleaning the print head may resolve this problem. Verify the ink cartridges are installed correctly. – If your Brother machine has the INK or INK MANAGEMENT key on its control panel, press the INK or INK MANAGEMENT key.
How do I get my Brother printer to print?
Printing from a Windows PC or Mac
- Select the Printer Driver from the [Downloads] section of this website, and then install it.
- Open the document you want to print.
- Turn the printer on.
- Connect the printer to a computer using USB, Bluetooth® or Wi-Fi®.
- Load paper.
- Print from the application.
- Turn the printer off.
Why is my printer not printing anything on the paper Brother printer?
If you are using a wireless Brother printer, an improper internet connection can cause this issue. If the ink cartridge is not installed properly or is of low quality, it will print blank pages. Wrong printer driver settings can lead a printer to print blank pages. Dirty printheads of printers can print blank pages.
How do I reset my Brother printer?
Press Menu from the printer control panel. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Initial Setup and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Reset and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select the reset function of your preference and then press OK.
Why is my printer not printing when the ink is full?
– Ink or toner cartridges that have become dislodged from their proper place. – The wrong paper size loaded in the input tray. – Clogged printer head nozzles causing a build-up of blocked ink or toner. – Blank pages in the document you’re printing.
How do you check a nozzle on a Brother printer?
Print the Print Quality Check Sheet and look at the nozzle check pattern. Press or to select the following:
- Select [General Setup]. Press OK.
- Select [Maintenance]. Press OK.
- Select [Impr. PrintQuality]. Press OK.
- Select [Impr. PrintQuality] again. Press OK.
Why does my printer does not print?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray(s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
Why is my printer not printing wirelessly?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
Why does my printer print out blank pages?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
Why does my Brother printer not print black?
This is due to several factors such as poor quality ink being used, tanks not being mixed often enough causing sediment to gather at the bottom of the tanks or not being used often enough. All of these factors can cause the black ink or the colours not to print.
Easiest and Best Way to Reset Brother Printer: Go to the “Settings” option and press “All Settings”. After that, go to the “Initial Setup” section and press the “Reset” button. Press the Up and Down keys to display the type of reset function, and then press the reset function key that you want to use.
How do I troubleshoot my Brother printer?
Simple Brother printer fix
- Click Start > Control Panel > Control Panel Home (on the left) > System & Maintenance (on the top).
- Scroll down and click Administrative Tools.
- Double-click on Services > scroll down to Print Spooler > right-click Print Spooler > restart.
Reset Button Models It is usually on the top right-hand side of your printer, near any digital display screen that the printer may have, and where the button used to turn the computer on and off is also located. Find the button marked Pause/Reset on the row of buttons on the control panel.