To connect the printer and your computer:
- Connect your computer to your wireless router/access point. (You can skip this step if your computer is already connected to a Wi-Fi® network.)
- Connect your Brother printer to the same wireless router/access point.
- Connect your Brother printer and your computer.
- 1 How do I connect my wireless printer to my computer wirelessly?
- 2 How do I get my Brother printer to recognize my computer?
- 3 How do I connect my brother wireless printer without cable?
- 4 What are two methods to connect to a printer wirelessly?
- 5 Why can’t My computer find my wireless printer?
- 6 Why can’t My Brother printer find my WiFi?
- 7 Why is my Brother wireless printer not connecting to my computer?
- 8 Why is my Brother wireless printer not working?
- 9 Where can I find WPS pin on Brother printer?
- 10 How do I get my computer to recognize my printer?
- 11 What is a WPS WIFI?
How do I connect my wireless printer to my computer wirelessly?
How to connect your printer
- Open Windows search by pressing Windows Key + Q.
- Type in “printer.” Source: Windows Central.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- Turn on the printer.
- Refer to the manual to connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
- Hit Add a printer or scanner.
- Select the printer from the results.
- Click Add device.
How do I get my Brother printer to recognize my computer?
Do the following steps to solve the problem:
- Check the status of your Brother machine.
- Check the connection of your Brother machine and the computer.
- Check the printer driver settings.
- Try printing from another application.
- Restart your Brother machine and the computer.
- Reinstall the printer driver.
How do I connect my brother wireless printer without cable?
Press and hold the WiFi button on your machine for about 2 seconds, until the light begins to blink. The WiFi button will light up when connected. You have completed Wireless Setup on your Brother machine.
What are two methods to connect to a printer wirelessly?
There are three main ways to connect your printer into your Wi-Fi network: using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), using the printer’s onboard Wireless Setup Wizard, or by connecting your printer to your computer via USB and using the supplied software to configure the wireless connection.
Why can’t My computer find my wireless printer?
Run the printer troubleshooter. If your computer can’t detect your wireless printer, you can also try to fix the problem by running the built-in printer troubleshooter. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshooter >run the printer troubleshooter.
Why can’t My Brother printer find my WiFi?
First of all power off the Brother printer and router for minimum one minute and then power on it back. Then turn off the Wi-Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on. Now try to connect your Brother printer to the WiFi now. Try to connect your Brother printer to the Wifi using WPS method.
Why is my Brother wireless printer not connecting to my computer?
Ensure that the power LED on the printer is stable and not flickering. Check the connection between the computer and the Brother Printer; ensure that the computer is connected to the printer. Ensure that the printer status has not stopped. Ensure that the Brother Printer driver is up-to-date.
Why is my Brother wireless printer not working?
The most common reason a networked Brother machine may stop printing, is because the connection between the computer and the Brother machine is lost. This can occur as a result of wrong settings or configuration of the printer driver. Once you are able to print, enable your firewall again.
Where can I find WPS pin on Brother printer?
Press Network. Press WLAN. to display WPS w/PIN Code, and then press WPS w/PIN Code. The LCD will show an 8 digit PIN and the machine starts searching for an access point for 5 minutes.
How do I get my computer to recognize my printer?
Add a local printer
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable and turn it on.
- Open the Settings app from the Start menu.
- Click Devices.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows detects your printer, click on the name of the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
What is a WPS WIFI?
Wi-Fi® Protected Setup (WPS) is a built-in feature of many routers that make it easier to connect Wi-Fi enabled devices to a secure wireless network.