- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- If your Wi-Fi is turned Off, turn it On.
- Find the SSID you wrote down earlier, and then tap it.
- Enter the network key (password) you wrote down earlier, and then tap CONNECT.
- The wireless connection setup is complete if Connected appears under the SSID name selected earlier.
- 1 How do I connect my Brother printer to my phone without WIFI?
- 2 Why is my Brother printer not showing up on my phone?
- 3 How do I print wirelessly to my Brother printer?
- 4 How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Brother printer?
- 5 Why can’t my phone find my printer?
- 6 Why can’t My Brother printer find my Wi-Fi?
- 7 How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
- 8 How do I connect my iPhone to my Brother printer?
- 9 How do I get my iPhone to recognize a printer?
- 10 How do I connect my iPhone to a printer?
- 11 How do I connect this phone to a printer?
- 12 Where can I find WPS pin on Brother printer?
- 13 What is a WPS WiFi?
How do I connect my Brother printer to my phone without WIFI?
1. Connect your Brother machine to your mobile device without using a wireless router
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network, and then press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Wi-Fi Direct, and then press OK.
Why is my Brother printer not showing up on my phone?
Verify that all devices on the network where your PC and the Brother machine are connected work correctly. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on, this will reset the network card. Veryify the Brother machine’s network interface.
How do I print wirelessly to my Brother printer?
Press and hold the Wireless Mode button for one second to turn on the wireless mode. When the Wi-Fi LED is lit, release the Wireless Mode button. Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable. Start the Printer Setting Tool on the computer, and click [Communication Settings].
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Brother printer?
- a. Press Menu.
- b. Press ▲ or ▼ to display Bluetooth. Press OK.
- c. Press ▲ or ▼ to display Bluetooth (On/Off). Press OK.
- d. Press ▲ or ▼ to display On. Press OK. e. Use your Bluetooth management software to discover the label printer.
Why can’t my phone find my printer?
Check print settings and status (Android) Make sure printing is enabled and the print spooler is clear on your Android smartphone or tablet. Open Settings on your mobile device, tap Connected devices or Connections, and then tap Printing. Confirm HP Print Service is listed and the status is On.
Why can’t My Brother printer find my Wi-Fi?
First of all power off the Brother printer and router for minimum one minute and then power on it back. Then turn off the Wi-Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on. Now try to connect your Brother printer to the WiFi now. Try to connect your Brother printer to the Wifi using WPS method.
How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
Configure the wireless settings:
- Place the Brother machine within range of your WPS or AOSS™ access point/router.
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged in.
- Turn on the machine and wait until the machine is in the Ready state.
- Hold down the WPS or AOSS™ button on your WLAN access point/router for a few seconds.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Brother printer?
How to Connect iPhone to Brother Printer
- Turn on your Brother device and press the Menu button on the top.
- Use the UP or Down keys to select “Setup Wizard” and press “OK”.
- Press 1 to select “Switch Network interface to wireless?” to initialize the wireless setup wizard.
How do I get my iPhone to recognize a printer?
Open Settings and tap Bluetooth. Look for your printer in the list called My Devices and tap the information button (the blue i) to its right. Finally, tap Forget This Device to forget your printer on your iPhone. Go back to Settings -> Bluetooth to begin reconnecting your iPhone to your printer.
How do I connect my iPhone to a printer?
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or.
- Scroll down and tap.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
How do I connect this phone to a printer?
Start your mobile application and tap the Settings icon. (Mobile Cable Label Tool users must also tap [Printer Settings] – [Printer].) Select the printer listed under [Wi-Fi Printer]. You can now print from your device wirelessly.
Where can I find WPS pin on Brother printer?
Press Network. Press WLAN. to display WPS w/PIN Code, and then press WPS w/PIN Code. The LCD will show an 8 digit PIN and the machine starts searching for an access point for 5 minutes.
What is a WPS WiFi?
Wi-Fi® Protected Setup (WPS) is a built-in feature of many routers that make it easier to connect Wi-Fi enabled devices to a secure wireless network.