Press the wireless setup button located at the back of the machine for less than 2 seconds as shown in the illustration below.
- Use a pointy object such as a ballpoint pen to press the button.
- DO NOT press the button for 3 seconds or more, since the machine will change to the PIN Method of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup mode.
- 1 How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer wirelessly?
- 2 How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
- 3 How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without cable?
- 4 How do I connect my Brother HL L2370DW to WiFi?
- 5 Why is my Brother printer not connecting to WiFi?
- 6 How do I connect my Brother HL 2270DW printer to my computer?
- 7 How do I reset my Brother HL 2270DW wireless?
- 8 Where can I find WPS pin on Brother printer?
- 9 How do I connect my Brother HL L2320D printer to WIFI?
- 10 How do I change the wifi on my Brother HL 2270DW?
- 11 How do I find the IP address of My Brother HL 2270DW?
- 12 Does Brother HL l2300d have WIFI?
- 13 Where is the IP address on a Brother printer?
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer wirelessly?
Set up the wireless connection manually with the printer driver installed (For Windows)
- Make sure that the printer driver, Printer Setting Tool, and P-touch Editor are installed on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Make sure the printer’s Wi-Fi LED is flashing.
- Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable.
How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
Press and hold the Wireless Mode button for one second to turn on the wireless mode. When the Wi-Fi LED is lit, release the Wireless Mode button. Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable. Start the Printer Setting Tool on the computer, and click [Communication Settings].
How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without cable?
Press and hold the WiFi button on your machine for about 2 seconds, until the light begins to blink. The WiFi button will light up when connected. You have completed Wireless Setup on your Brother machine.
How do I connect my Brother HL L2370DW to WiFi?
How to connect Brother HL-L2370DW Printer to WiFi?
- Switch on your Brother Printer.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s control panel.
- Select the wireless network using the arrow keys on the printer and press OK.
- Select WLAN and press OK.
- Select the setup wizard and press OK.
- Select Yes to enable the wireless network.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to WiFi?
Primary Guide to Solve Brother Printer WiFi Connection Problem. First of all power off the Brother printer and router for minimum one minute and then power on it back. Then turn off the Wi- Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on. Try to connect your Brother printer to the Wifi using WPS method.
How do I connect my Brother HL 2270DW printer to my computer?
Connect the USB cable from the back of your printer to your computer, then wait for the computer to recognize the printer. Click your Brother HL2270DW printer fro the list of available devices, then click the Next button. Click your wireless network from the list, then click Next.
How do I reset my Brother HL 2270DW wireless?
Brother HL-2270DW – Factory Reset
- Turn off the printer.
- Hold the GO button while you turn the printer on. Hold the button until all the LEDs light up and the Ready LED light turns off.
- Release GO, all the LEDs will turn off.
- Press GO ten (10) times. The printer will automatically restart.
Where can I find WPS pin on Brother printer?
Press Network. Press WLAN. to display WPS w/PIN Code, and then press WPS w/PIN Code. The LCD will show an 8 digit PIN and the machine starts searching for an access point for 5 minutes.
How do I connect my Brother HL L2320D printer to WIFI?
BROTHER HL L2320D PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP Agree to the License Agreement by ticking the checkbox near it. Make the connection method as wireless configuration. Continue with the process by tapping the Next button on the screen. Enter the network name and its password when the system prompts.
How do I change the wifi on my Brother HL 2270DW?
Configure the wireless settings:
- Place the Brother machine within range of your WPS or AOSS™ access point/router.
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged in.
- Turn on the machine and wait until the machine is in the Ready state.
- Hold down the WPS or AOSS™ button on your WLAN access point/router for a few seconds.
How do I find the IP address of My Brother HL 2270DW?
You can find your machine’s IP Address and the node name by printing out the Printer Settings Page. See Print the Printer Settings Page on page 31.
Does Brother HL l2300d have WIFI?
Unlike Brother’s more expensive printers the HL-2300D doesn’t offer wireless options such as AirPrint or Google Cloud Print, and there’s no Ethernet port either: you’ve got a choice of USB, USB or USB, and as ever you’ll need to provide your own USB cable.
Where is the IP address on a Brother printer?
Press the [Menu] and navigate to the WLAN tab (using the ▲/▼ arrows and the [OK] button) Press ▲ and select WLAN Status. Select Infrastructure Mode. The screen will display your network connection settings, your IP Address is listed on the third line.