- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- If your Wi-Fi is turned Off, turn it On.
- Find the SSID you wrote down earlier, and then tap it.
- Enter the network key (password) you wrote down earlier, and then tap CONNECT.
- The wireless connection setup is complete if Connected appears under the SSID name selected earlier.
- 1 How do I connect my phone to my Brother printer without WIFI?
- 2 Why is my Brother printer not showing up on my phone?
- 3 How do I print wirelessly to my Brother printer?
- 4 How do I print from my phone to my Brother printer?
- 5 How do I get my iPhone to recognize a printer?
- 6 How do I connect my iPhone to a printer?
- 7 How do I print from my iPhone to my Brother printer without AirPrint?
- 8 Why can’t my phone find my printer?
- 9 Why does my phone say no AirPrint printers found?
- 10 Why can’t My Brother printer find my Wi-Fi?
- 11 How do I connect my Bluetooth Brother printer to my phone?
- 12 How do I connect this phone to a printer?
- 13 How do I set up Bluetooth on my Brother printer?
How do I connect my phone to my Brother printer without WIFI?
1. Connect your Brother machine to your mobile device without using a wireless router
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network, and then press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Wi-Fi Direct, and then press OK.
Why is my Brother printer not showing up on my phone?
Verify that all devices on the network where your PC and the Brother machine are connected work correctly. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on, this will reset the network card. Veryify the Brother machine’s network interface.
How do I print wirelessly to my Brother printer?
Press and hold the Wireless Mode button for one second to turn on the wireless mode. When the Wi-Fi LED is lit, release the Wireless Mode button. Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable. Start the Printer Setting Tool on the computer, and click [Communication Settings].
How do I print from my phone to my Brother printer?
Download the Mopria Plug- in using the Google Play™ Store app and install it on your Android™ device. Tap [Settings]. Tap [Printing].
- Open an app you want to print from, and then tap.
- Tap [Print].
- Confirm that the displayed printer name is correct, and then tap [Print].
How do I get my iPhone to recognize a printer?
Open Settings and tap Bluetooth. Look for your printer in the list called My Devices and tap the information button (the blue i) to its right. Finally, tap Forget This Device to forget your printer on your iPhone. Go back to Settings -> Bluetooth to begin reconnecting your iPhone to your printer.
How do I connect my iPhone to a printer?
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or.
- Scroll down and tap.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
How do I print from my iPhone to my Brother printer without AirPrint?
Use Any Printer From Your iPhone or iPad Without AirPrint
- Use handyPrint with a Mac to activate AirPrint.
- Use Printopia to AirPrint without logging in to your Mac.
- Use O’Print to connect with Windows PCs.
- Use Presto for secure business printing.
- Use Printer Pro by Readdle instead of AirPrint.
Why can’t my phone find my printer?
Check print settings and status (Android) Make sure printing is enabled and the print spooler is clear on your Android smartphone or tablet. Open Settings on your mobile device, tap Connected devices or Connections, and then tap Printing. Confirm HP Print Service is listed and the status is On.
Why does my phone say no AirPrint printers found?
Check the network connection and resolve any printer setup issues. Restart the printer, Wi-Fi router, and phone or tablet to clear certain network and hardware error states. Make sure the printer and your Android device are connected to the same local Wi-Fi network and check for any network-related issues.
Why can’t My Brother printer find my Wi-Fi?
First of all power off the Brother printer and router for minimum one minute and then power on it back. Then turn off the Wi-Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on. Now try to connect your Brother printer to the WiFi now. Try to connect your Brother printer to the Wifi using WPS method.
How do I connect my Bluetooth Brother printer to my phone?
For Mobile Devices:
- Turn on the printer and press the Bluetooth key.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your mobile device as well. You can turn this on typically on the status bar, or in the connectivity settings of your Apple/ Android devices.
- Your mobile device will automatically search for active Bluetooth devices.
How do I connect this phone to a printer?
Start your mobile application and tap the Settings icon. (Mobile Cable Label Tool users must also tap [Printer Settings] – [Printer].) Select the printer listed under [Wi-Fi Printer]. You can now print from your device wirelessly.
How do I set up Bluetooth on my Brother printer?
- a. Press Menu.
- b. Press ▲ or ▼ to display Bluetooth. Press OK.
- c. Press ▲ or ▼ to display Bluetooth (On/Off). Press OK.
- d. Press ▲ or ▼ to display On. Press OK. e. Use your Bluetooth management software to discover the label printer.