- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- If your Wi-Fi is turned Off, turn it On.
- Find the SSID you wrote down earlier, and then tap it.
- Enter the network key (password) you wrote down earlier, and then tap CONNECT.
- The wireless connection setup is complete if Connected appears under the SSID name selected earlier.
- 1 How do I print from my phone to my Brother printer?
- 2 How do I make my brother wireless printer discoverable?
- 3 Why can’t I connect to my wireless Brother printer?
- 4 How do I connect my brother wireless printer without cable?
- 5 How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Brother printer?
- 6 How do I find the WiFi password for my Brother printer?
- 7 Why is my Brother printer not discoverable?
- 8 Why is my WiFi not connecting to my printer?
- 9 What is WPS on Brother printer?
- 10 How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WIFI?
- 11 How do I reset the wifi on my Brother printer?
- 12 Is network key same as password?
How do I print from my phone to my Brother printer?
Download the Mopria Plug- in using the Google Play™ Store app and install it on your Android™ device. Tap [Settings]. Tap [Printing].
- Open an app you want to print from, and then tap.
- Tap [Print].
- Confirm that the displayed printer name is correct, and then tap [Print].
How do I make my brother wireless printer discoverable?
Press and hold the Wireless Mode button for one second to turn on the wireless mode. When the Wi-Fi LED is lit, release the Wireless Mode button. Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable. Start the Printer Setting Tool on the computer, and click [Communication Settings].
Why can’t I connect to my wireless Brother printer?
Primary Guide to Solve Brother Printer WiFi Connection Problem. First of all power off the Brother printer and router for minimum one minute and then power on it back. Then turn off the Wi-Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on. Try to connect your Brother printer to the Wifi using WPS method.
How do I connect my brother wireless printer without cable?
Press and hold the WiFi button on your machine for about 2 seconds, until the light begins to blink. The WiFi button will light up when connected. You have completed Wireless Setup on your Brother machine.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Brother printer?
- a. Press Menu.
- b. Press ▲ or ▼ to display Bluetooth. Press OK.
- c. Press ▲ or ▼ to display Bluetooth (On/Off). Press OK.
- d. Press ▲ or ▼ to display On. Press OK. e. Use your Bluetooth management software to discover the label printer.
How do I find the WiFi password for my Brother printer?
Brother Printer WiFi Password: Open the Control Panel window and press the Menu button. Select Settings or Spanner & Screwdriver now. Also, make the selection of All settings. Scroll downwards to Network and hit Ok.
Why is my Brother printer not discoverable?
Verify that all devices on the network where your PC and the Brother machine are connected work correctly. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on. The built-in network card may not work for some reason. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on, this will reset the network card.
Why is my WiFi not connecting to my printer?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
What is WPS on Brother printer?
If your wireless access point supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup™), you can configure the printer easily without a computer. By pushing a button on the wireless access point/router, you can setup the wireless network and security settings.
How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WIFI?
Check your machine’s wireless status by printing the WLAN report. > Click here to check the wireless status on the WLAN report. If your WLAN report is stating “Connection OK”, although you can not scan, refer to “Check the wireless status on the WLAN report” and check “Connection: OK”.
How do I reset the wifi on my Brother printer?
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Press. (Settings) > All Settings > Network > Network Reset.
- Reset Network? will be displayed. Press Yes.
- Reboot OK? will be displayed. Press Yes for two seconds to confirm. The machine will restart.
Is network key same as password?
Luckily, it’s not as confusing as it sounds — your network security key is essentially just your Wi-Fi password. A network security key is a specific type of password that allows your Wi-Fi router to talk to the device you’re using, and allows you to use the internet securely.