Follow these steps:
- Unplug your Brother machine from the AC power outlet (electrical socket).
- Pull the paper tray (1) completely out of your Brother machine.
- Pull out the jammed paper (1).
- Lift the Jam Clear flap, and remove the jammed paper.
- Put the paper tray firmly back in your Brother machine.
- 1 What do I do when my Brother printer says paper jam but there is none?
- 2 Why does my Brother printer keep saying paper jam?
- 3 How do you clear a paper jam status?
- 4 How do I reset my Brother printer?
- 5 How do you remove a paper jam from a Brother HL 1210w?
- 6 Why does my paper keep jamming in the printer?
- 7 How do I get my paper unstuck from my printer?
- 8 Does Brother printer have a reset button?
- 9 How do I reset my Brother HL L2300D printer?
- 10 How do I reset my Brother HL 1110?
What do I do when my Brother printer says paper jam but there is none?
Make sure the rear cover is completely on. When installed it should be flush with the back of the machine. After making sure there are no paper jams, reinstall the paper tray by slowly pushing the tray all the way in, you should hear a slight snap or click once the tray is seated properly.
Why does my Brother printer keep saying paper jam?
I still receive the error message “Paper Jam” after I removed the jammed paper. To clear the error message Paper Jam after you removed the jammed paper, please open and close the scanner cover. If you still receive the error message, a small piece of paper may be stuck inside your Brother machine.
How do you clear a paper jam status?
Solution one: Clear the paper jam
- Step one: Remove any loose paper. Remove any loose sheets of paper from the input tray and the output tray.
- Step two: Clear the paper jam from the rear of the product.
- Step three: Open the cartridge access door, and then clear the jam.
- Step four: Print a printer status report.
How do I reset my Brother printer?
Press Menu from the printer control panel. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Initial Setup and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Reset and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select the reset function of your preference and then press OK.
How do you remove a paper jam from a Brother HL 1210w?
Make sure that the paper is below the protruding section of the rear guide. Slide the paper guides to fit the paper size. Make sure that the guides are firmly in the slots. Press the button to clear the error.
Why does my paper keep jamming in the printer?
So here are the most common causes: Paper inserted incorrectly. Sheets stuck together, folded or frayed paper, and an overloaded tray can all create problems. Even using the wrong type of paper can cause paper jams.
How do I get my paper unstuck from my printer?
Remove the paper following the procedure below.
- Turn off the printer, and unplug the power cord of the printer from the power supply.
- Remove the Cassette.
- Set the printer upright with the left side down.
- Slowly pull the jammed paper out so that the paper does not tear.
- Align the paper, then reload it in the Cassette.
Easiest and Best Way to Reset Brother Printer: Go to the “Settings” option and press “All Settings”. After that, go to the “Initial Setup” section and press the “Reset” button. Press the Up and Down keys to display the type of reset function, and then press the reset function key that you want to use.
How do I reset my Brother HL L2300D printer?
Brother HL-L2300D Toner Reset
- Press and Hold the Power button until the machine turns off.
- Open the Toner Door.
- Press and Hold the Go button until step 5.
- Press the Power button.
- Release the Go button when the Toner, Paper, and Drum lights are lit.
- Press the Go button 9 times.
How do I reset my Brother HL 1110?
When a new TN1070 toner is installed in a Brother HL-1110 or HL-1210W printer, a reset gear turns and triggers a switch to reset the toner counter. It’s very easy to do:
- Press the power button 7 times to enter continue mode.
- If you want to exit continue mode press the power button 7 times.