To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
- 1 Why is my Brother printer not connecting to WiFi?
- 2 How do I get my brother wireless printer back online?
- 3 How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
- 4 How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WIFI?
- 5 How do I get my router to recognize my printer?
- 6 Why cant my computer find my wireless printer?
- 7 How do I get my computer to recognize my wireless printer?
- 8 Why is my Brother printer not discoverable?
- 9 Why did my Brother printer go offline?
- 10 How do I reinstall my Brother printer?
- 11 How do I connect my Brother HL L2320D printer to WiFi?
- 12 How do I connect my Brother HL L2370DW to WiFi?
- 13 How do I connect my Brother HL L2350DW to WiFi?
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to WiFi?
Primary Guide to Solve Brother Printer WiFi Connection Problem. First of all power off the Brother printer and router for minimum one minute and then power on it back. Then turn off the Wi- Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on. Try to connect your Brother printer to the Wifi using WPS method.
How do I get my brother wireless printer back online?
Open Printers and Devices windows from Control Panel. Again Right-click on the selected printer and click on “Set as default printer”. Under “Set as default printer” you can see your Printer status – offline or paused. If the Brother printer is paused, simply click on “Resume printing ”.
How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
Configure the wireless settings:
- Place the Brother machine within range of your WPS or AOSS™ access point/router.
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged in.
- Turn on the machine and wait until the machine is in the Ready state.
- Hold down the WPS or AOSS™ button on your WLAN access point/router for a few seconds.
How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WIFI?
Check your machine’s wireless status by printing the WLAN report. > Click here to check the wireless status on the WLAN report. If your WLAN report is stating “Connection OK”, although you can not scan, refer to “Check the wireless status on the WLAN report” and check “Connection: OK”.
How do I get my router to recognize my printer?
This error usually occurs if the printer or the router configurations are corrupted. Why won’t my printer recognize my router?
- Press the Wireless button and the Cancel button from the printer Control Panel simultaneously and hold them from about 5 seconds.
- This should reset the printer to network default.
Why cant my computer find my wireless printer?
Run the printer troubleshooter. If your computer can’t detect your wireless printer, you can also try to fix the problem by running the built-in printer troubleshooter. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshooter >run the printer troubleshooter.
How do I get my computer to recognize my wireless printer?
- Open Windows search by pressing Windows Key + Q.
- Type in “printer.”
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- Hit Add a printer or scanner. Source: Windows Central.
- Choose The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Select Add a Bluetooth, wireless or network discoverable printer.
- Choose the connected printer.
Why is my Brother printer not discoverable?
Verify that all devices on the network where your PC and the Brother machine are connected work correctly. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on. The built-in network card may not work for some reason. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on, this will reset the network card.
Why did my Brother printer go offline?
Your Brother printer can be “Offline” if it is not set as the default printer on your computer. You can make your printer the default in your computer’s “Devices” section. If it is not listed as a device in the devices section, you must re-install the printer driver from a CD-ROM or Brother’s website.
How do I reinstall my Brother printer?
Follow the steps below to install the driver.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound => Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select the model name and click Next.
- When the following window appears, select Brother from the Manufacturer list.
- Select the model name and click Next.
How do I connect my Brother HL L2320D printer to WiFi?
BROTHER HL L2320D PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP Agree to the License Agreement by ticking the checkbox near it. Make the connection method as wireless configuration. Continue with the process by tapping the Next button on the screen. Enter the network name and its password when the system prompts.
How do I connect my Brother HL L2370DW to WiFi?
How to connect Brother HL-L2370DW Printer to WiFi?
- Switch on your Brother Printer.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s control panel.
- Select the wireless network using the arrow keys on the printer and press OK.
- Select WLAN and press OK.
- Select the setup wizard and press OK.
- Select Yes to enable the wireless network.
How do I connect my Brother HL L2350DW to WiFi?
Turn on your Brother HL-L2350DW printer. Use the arrow button key on the printer’s control panel to select “Network” and press OK. Use the arrow button key on the printer’s control panel to select “WLAN” and press OK. Use the arrow button key on the printer’s control panel to select “Setup Wizard” and press OK.