- Click on Configuration -> SCAN.
- Choose the type of scan you require.
- The Scan to configuration window will appear.
- The Software Button tab configures the Scan to button within the ControlCenter software interface.
- Under File Type choose an option that allows multi-page documents:
- Click OK.
- 1 How do you scan a multipage document into one file?
- 2 How do I get my Brother printer to scan continuously?
- 3 How do I scan using ADF brother?
- 4 What does ADF auto deskew mean?
- 5 How do I scan multiple pages on a flatbed scanner?
- 6 How do I combine scans into one PDF?
- 7 How do I put multiple pages into one PDF?
- 8 How do I scan multiple pages on my Brother MFC l2740dw?
- 9 How do you do a continuous scan?
- 10 How do I scan my brother all in one?
- 11 How do I scan multiple pages on Brother HL l2390dw?
- 12 How do I change the scan settings on my Brother printer?
- 13 How do I scan a document with Brother HL L2395DW?
How do you scan a multipage document into one file?
Select the scanned files you want to save into one file. Click Tool -> Merge All Files into a Single PDF. Set the file name and the folder, and click Save. The files become one PDF file as below, and it is saved in the folder of your choice.
How do I get my Brother printer to scan continuously?
Select Custom for the Document Type, and then select the Scan Size. Click Custom Settings. The Custom Scan Settings dialog appears. Check the Continuous Scanning box, and then click OK.
How do I scan using ADF brother?
Scanning from the Scan Key on the Machine
- Open the ControlCenter. Brother Utilities supported models.
- Click on the Device Settings tab.
- Select Device Scan Settings.
- Click on the tab for the type of Scan that you are trying to perform. (
- Uncheck the Auto Crop setting.
- Click OK.
- Attempt to scan again using the ADF.
What does ADF auto deskew mean?
ADF Auto Deskew will attempt to correct a skewed document within 5 degrees of the scanned data. To use this feature, you must scan using the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and configure the Advanced Settings within the ControlCenter software.
How do I scan multiple pages on a flatbed scanner?
How Do I Scan Multipage Files with a Flatbed Scanner
- Click the Scan button.
- Select the option called “Prompt More”
- Scan the first page.
- When the page is done, FileCenter will ask if there are more pages to scan.
- Load the next page and click “Yes”
- Continue in this manner until you have scanned the whole document.
How do I combine scans into one PDF?
How to combine and merge your files into one PDF: Open Acrobat DC to combine files: Open the Tools tab and select “Combine files.” Add files: Click “Add Files” and select the files you want to include in your PDF. You can merge PDFs or a mix of PDF documents and other files.
How do I put multiple pages into one PDF?
On a PC
- Open Adobe Acrobat.
- Choose Tools > Combine Files.
- Click Combine Files > Add Files to select the files documents to compile.
- Click, drag, and drop to reorder the files and pages. Double-click on a file to expand and rearrange individual pages.
- When you’re done, click Combine Files.
- Save the new compiled document.
How do I scan multiple pages on my Brother MFC l2740dw?
You can scan the documents either from the automatic document feeder (ADF) or from the flatbed scanner glass. The scan settings dialog appears.
- Select the file type supporting multi-page documents from the File Type drop-down list.
- Check the Continuous Scanning box.
- Click Scan.
How do you do a continuous scan?
In Continuous Scan mode, you can scan your documents from the ADF, document glass, or both of them.
- Press [Scan] or the (SCAN) button.
- Set the first sheet of a document in the ADF or on the document glass.
- Select a scan method.
- Press [Continuous Scan] on the [Advanced] tab to set it to [ON].
How do I scan my brother all in one?
Scan a document in Windows 8 or later.
- Load your document on to your Brother machine.
- (Windows 8)
- Click Windows Fax and Scan.
- Click New Scan.
- If you have multiple imaging devices installed on your computer, choose your scanner and click OK.
- Set scanning options, and then click Scan.
- The scanned image will be displayed.
How do I scan multiple pages on Brother HL l2390dw?
Select Custom and Scan size. Click Custom Settings. The Custom Scan Settings window will appear. Configure scan settings and check Manual multi- page scan or Continuous Scanning, and then click OK.
How do I change the scan settings on my Brother printer?
How to change settings for Scan to File:
- Click the Scan tab and right-click the File button. Then, choose Button settings.
- The settings window for Scan to File will appear. Configure the settings and click OK. For example, you can set the prefix text used for the file name of the scanned data in the File Name box.
How do I scan a document with Brother HL L2395DW?
How to Scan With Brother HL-L2395DW
- Keep the document who want to scan on the scanner glass of the printer.
- Tap the Scan button present on the front panel of the printer.
- Find the Scan to PC option using the arrow keys and select it.
- Continue with the process by tapping the OK button.
- Select the To Image option.