Configure the wireless settings:
- Place the Brother machine within range of your WPS or AOSS™ access point/router.
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged in.
- Turn on the machine and wait until the machine is in the Ready state.
- Hold down the WPS or AOSS™ button on your WLAN access point/router for a few seconds.
- 1 How do I make my Brother printer discoverable on WiFi?
- 2 Why is my Brother printer not discoverable?
- 3 How do you put a Brother printer in pairing mode?
- 4 How do I make my Brother printer discoverable on my laptop?
- 5 How do I reset the WiFi on my Brother printer?
- 6 What is WPS on Brother printer?
- 7 Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my Mac?
- 8 Where can I find SSID?
- 9 How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without the CD?
- 10 How do I connect my Brother HL L2370DW to WiFi?
- 11 Why is my Brother wireless printer not working?
- 12 How do I print to a wireless printer from my laptop?
How do I make my Brother printer discoverable on WiFi?
Press and hold the Wireless Mode button for one second to turn on the wireless mode. When the Wi-Fi LED is lit, release the Wireless Mode button. Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable. Start the Printer Setting Tool on the computer, and click [Communication Settings].
Why is my Brother printer not discoverable?
Verify that all devices on the network where your PC and the Brother machine are connected work correctly. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on. The built-in network card may not work for some reason. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on, this will reset the network card.
How do you put a Brother printer in pairing mode?
To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
How do I make my Brother printer discoverable on my laptop?
Add your printer to your computer on Windows 10
- Turn on your printer.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and click the Settings button.
- Select Devices.
- Select Printers & scanners, and then click Add a printer or scanner.
- Select the printer you want and click Add device.
How do I reset the WiFi on my Brother printer?
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Press. (Settings) > All Settings > Network > Network Reset.
- Reset Network? will be displayed. Press Yes.
- Reboot OK? will be displayed. Press Yes for two seconds to confirm. The machine will restart.
What is WPS on Brother printer?
If your wireless access point supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup™), you can configure the printer easily without a computer. By pushing a button on the wireless access point/router, you can setup the wireless network and security settings.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my Mac?
The most common reason why Brother printer is not printing & connecting to Mac is due to the loss of connection between printer and Mac. The first reason is wrong settings and configuration of printer drivers. Second reason is faulty or outdated printer drivers.
Where can I find SSID?
- From the Apps menu, select “Settings”.
- Select “Wi-Fi”.
- Within the list of networks, look for the network name listed next to “Connected”. This is your network’s SSID.
How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without the CD?
Brother Printer Installation with USB Cable
- Plug in the printer, and switch it on.
- Now, insert the USB cable in the USB jack of computer and printer.
- On the computer, go to start button and click it.
- Now click on devices and printers.
- On the top there is an option, Add a printer.
How do I connect my Brother HL L2370DW to WiFi?
How to connect Brother HL-L2370DW Printer to WiFi?
- Switch on your Brother Printer.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s control panel.
- Select the wireless network using the arrow keys on the printer and press OK.
- Select WLAN and press OK.
- Select the setup wizard and press OK.
- Select Yes to enable the wireless network.
Why is my Brother wireless printer not working?
The most common reason a networked Brother machine may stop printing, is because the connection between the computer and the Brother machine is lost. This can occur as a result of wrong settings or configuration of the printer driver. Once you are able to print, enable your firewall again.
How do I print to a wireless printer from my laptop?
How to Print to a Wireless Printer Over Wi-Fi
- Make sure the printer is powered on, is connected to the Wi-Fi, and has paper in the paper tray.
- Open the app or web browser for the document you want to print.
- Open the document you want to print.
- Select the Printer icon.
- Select the wireless printer.