Press Network. Press WLAN. to display WPS w/PIN Code, and then press WPS w/PIN Code. The LCD will show an 8 digit PIN and the machine starts searching for an access point for 5 minutes.
- 1 What is WPS on Brother printer?
- 2 Where do I find my WPS PIN?
- 3 How do I connect my wireless Brother printer to WPS?
- 4 Why can’t My Brother printer find my WiFi?
- 5 How do I connect my Brother printer to the WiFi?
- 6 What is the WPS PIN code?
- 7 Is the WPS PIN the WIFI password?
- 8 What is WPS button on printer?
- 9 How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without the CD?
- 10 How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without cable?
- 11 How do I reset the wifi on my Brother printer?
- 12 How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WIFI?
- 13 How do I connect my Brother HL L2350DW to WIFI?
What is WPS on Brother printer?
If your wireless access point supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup™), you can configure the printer easily without a computer. By pushing a button on the wireless access point/router, you can setup the wireless network and security settings.
Where do I find my WPS PIN?
On the printer screen, you will find the option “WiFi Protected Setup“. Go to “WiFi Protected Setup” and select “WPS PIN“. Now a WPS Pin will be generated on your HP Printer. Remember this WPS pin will be there on the screen for 8-10 sec, after that you have to generate a new pin if it’s not working.
How do I connect my wireless Brother printer to WPS?
Configure the wireless settings:
- Place the Brother machine within range of your WPS or AOSS™ access point/router.
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged in.
- Turn on the machine and wait until the machine is in the Ready state.
- Hold down the WPS or AOSS™ button on your WLAN access point/router for a few seconds.
Why can’t My Brother printer find my WiFi?
First of all power off the Brother printer and router for minimum one minute and then power on it back. Then turn off the Wi-Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on. Now try to connect your Brother printer to the WiFi now. Try to connect your Brother printer to the Wifi using WPS method.
How do I connect my Brother printer to the WiFi?
To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
What is the WPS PIN code?
What is a WPS pin? WPS pin is a kind of unique code consisting of eight digits and allowing the connection between two or more devices. This unique code is also present on the HP printers for establishing a connection between your computer and your printer.
Is the WPS PIN the WIFI password?
WPS automatically sends the network password, and these devices remember it for future use. Some devices without a WPS button but with WPS support will generate a client PIN. You can then enter this PIN in your router’s wireless configuration panels, and the router will use it to add that device to the network.
The WPS method OR (push button method) is an easy and quick method of connecting the printer’s to the wireless router / access point or gateway. Generally, the way it works is that you press this button on the printer first and then on the router within 2 minutes for the both the devices to connect to each other.
How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without the CD?
Turn on your computer if it isn’t already on. You should already have installed the printer drivers. Open the printer network driver and select the configure option, choosing the “Brother Peer-to-Peer Network.” Connect the USB cable to the printer and computer.
How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without cable?
Press and hold the WiFi button on your machine for about 2 seconds, until the light begins to blink. The WiFi button will light up when connected. You have completed Wireless Setup on your Brother machine.
How do I reset the wifi on my Brother printer?
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Press. (Settings) > All Settings > Network > Network Reset.
- Reset Network? will be displayed. Press Yes.
- Reboot OK? will be displayed. Press Yes for two seconds to confirm. The machine will restart.
How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WIFI?
Check your machine’s wireless status by printing the WLAN report. > Click here to check the wireless status on the WLAN report. If your WLAN report is stating “Connection OK”, although you can not scan, refer to “Check the wireless status on the WLAN report” and check “Connection: OK”.
How do I connect my Brother HL L2350DW to WIFI?
Turn on your Brother HL-L2350DW printer. Use the arrow button key on the printer’s control panel to select “Network” and press OK. Use the arrow button key on the printer’s control panel to select “WLAN” and press OK. Use the arrow button key on the printer’s control panel to select “ Setup Wizard ” and press OK.