Place the document to be scanned on the scanner glass (Flatbed) or Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), depending on the model of your Brother machine. Press the Scan key on the Brother machine and select Scan to PC -> File, or Scan to File.
- 1 How do I set up my Brother printer to Scan to my computer?
- 2 Why will my Brother printer not Scan to my computer?
- 3 How do I get my printer to Scan to my computer?
- 4 How do I Scan from my Brother printer to my IPAD?
- 5 How do I Scan a document from my Brother printer to my email?
- 6 How do I connect my brother scanner to my computer wirelessly?
- 7 How do I scan a document from my Brother printer to my Mac?
- 8 How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer wirelessly?
- 9 How do I get my brother scanner to work?
- 10 Why can’t I Scan from my printer to my computer?
- 11 Why isn’t my scanner connecting to my computer?
- 12 How do I scan from my printer to my computer Windows 10?
- 13 How do I scan a document and email it?
How do I set up my Brother printer to Scan to my computer?
Scan a document in Windows 8 or later.
- Load your document on to your Brother machine.
- (Windows 8)
- Click Windows Fax and Scan.
- Click New Scan.
- If you have multiple imaging devices installed on your computer, choose your scanner and click OK.
- Set scanning options, and then click Scan.
- The scanned image will be displayed.
Why will my Brother printer not Scan to my computer?
Check Firewall settings Firewalls or other security software could cause your Brother printer not to scan as it may reject the network connection needed for the network scanning software to work properly. To resolve this, disable the firewall from your computer and try to scan again.
How do I get my printer to Scan to my computer?
In Windows, go to Start > Scan > Settings > Devices> Printers & Scanners. Then, choose a printer and select Manage > Scanner > Open scanner > Scan.
How do I Scan from my Brother printer to my IPAD?
STEP B: Scan documents to your iOS device
- Load the document to scan in your Brother machine.
- Tap Scan.
- Tap Done or Scan.
- Tap Save to Photo Albums.
How do I Scan a document from my Brother printer to my email?
- Load your document.
- Click the Scan tab.
- Select the Document Type and Scan Size.
- Click Scan.
- The scanned image will be displayed in the image viewer. Confirm and edit (if necessary) the scanned image.
- Click Send E-mail.
- The Send E-mail dialog will appear. Configure the attached file settings, and click OK.
How do I connect my brother scanner to my computer wirelessly?
To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
How do I scan a document from my Brother printer to my Mac?
Please follow the steps below:
- Connect your Brother machine to the Macintosh using a USB cable.
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple Menu.
- Click on the Print & Scan icon.
- Choose the machine from the list on the left side of the screen and click on Open Print Queue.
- Click on the Scanner icon.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer wirelessly?
Set up the wireless connection manually with the printer driver installed (For Windows)
- Make sure that the printer driver, Printer Setting Tool, and P-touch Editor are installed on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Make sure the printer’s Wi-Fi LED is flashing.
- Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable.
How do I get my brother scanner to work?
STEP A: Configure the Scan to File feature
- Open the ControlCenter. Brother Utilities supported models. Open Brother Utilities.
- Open Device Scan Settings window. In Home Mode: Click Device Settings tab > Device Scan Settings.
- The Device Scan Settings window will appear. Click the File tab and select PDF(*.
- Go to STEP B.
Why can’t I Scan from my printer to my computer?
Printer problems are caused by corrupted or outdated drivers, so you may need dedicated help in order to solve them. Once installed, click Scan to find outdated and bad printer drivers. Click the Update Your Drivers Now after the scan to start the repair/update process.
Why isn’t my scanner connecting to my computer?
Check the cable between the scanner and your computer is firmly plugged in at both ends. If you’re connecting the scanner to a USB hub, connect it to a port attached directly to the motherboard instead. Unplug any other devices, particularly scanning devices, that may be causing a conflict with the scanner.
How do I scan from my printer to my computer Windows 10?
Windows 10 includes a built-in scan utility, which you can access from the printer context menu. Click Start, type: devices and printer then hit Enter. Right-click your scanner or printer, then click Start Scan.
How do I scan a document and email it?
Open your email draft in your email app, and tap the attach file button. In the Android picker, tap Genius Scan. Tap the document you want to attach to your email, and tap the checkmark. Fill in the recipient and tap the Send button.