- Load your document.
- Click the Scan tab.
- Choose the Document Type and Scan Size.
- Click Scan.
- The scanned image will be displayed in the image viewer. Confirm and edit (if necessary) the scanned image.
- Click Save.
- The Save dialog will appear. Configure the settings, and click OK.
- 1 How do I Scan a picture from my Brother printer to my computer?
- 2 Why will my Brother printer not Scan to my computer?
- 3 How do I connect my Brother scanner to my computer wirelessly?
- 4 How do I scan from my Brother printer to my computer Windows 10?
- 5 How do I scan a picture from my printer to my computer Windows 10?
- 6 Why does my printer print but not scan?
- 7 How do I add a scanner to my computer?
- 8 Why isn’t my scanner connecting to my computer?
How do I Scan a picture from my Brother printer to my computer?
Click File, and then click From scanner or camera. If you have multiple imaging devices installed on your computer, choose your scanner and click OK. Set scanning options,and then click Scan. The scanned image will be displayed.
Why will my Brother printer not Scan to my computer?
Check Firewall settings Firewalls or other security software could cause your Brother printer not to scan as it may reject the network connection needed for the network scanning software to work properly. To resolve this, disable the firewall from your computer and try to scan again.
How do I connect my Brother scanner to my computer wirelessly?
To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
How do I scan from my Brother printer to my computer Windows 10?
Open Device Scan Settings window. In Home Mode: Click Device Settings tab > Device Scan Settings. For Windows
- Open Brother Utilities. Windows 7 / 10. Click or. (Start) > (All Programs or All apps >) Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Select Scan.
- Click ControlCenter4.
How do I scan a picture from my printer to my computer Windows 10?
Here’s a way to do it manually.
- Select Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners or use the following button. Open the Printers & scanners settings.
- Select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find nearby scanners, then choose the one you want to use, and select Add device.
Why does my printer print but not scan?
Check for a Firewall setting on your computer. Disable the Firewall on your computer and try the network scanning again. Temporarily change your firewall/security settings to allow network connection. Your computer’s firewall/security software may be preventing the network connection from being established.
How do I add a scanner to my computer?
About This Article
- Click the Start logo.
- Click the settings icon.
- Click Devices.
- Click Printers & Scanners.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- Click your scanner’s name and click Add device.
Why isn’t my scanner connecting to my computer?
Check the cable between the scanner and your computer is firmly plugged in at both ends. If you’re connecting the scanner to a USB hub, connect it to a port attached directly to the motherboard instead. Unplug any other devices, particularly scanning devices, that may be causing a conflict with the scanner.