You need to ensure your HP printer has enough paper, ink, or toner, and it is not stuck on paper jam. Also, check the status of your printer cartridge and try replacing it with a new one if it is not good enough. In some cases, your HP printer stops printing after you replace its parts.5
- 1 Why is my HP printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 2 Why is my printer not printing what I want?
- 3 Why is my printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 4 Why is my printer not printing after changing cartridges?
- 5 How do I fix my printer that won’t print?
- 6 Why is my HP printer not responding to my computer?
- 7 What to do if printer is not responding?
- 8 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 9 Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
- 10 How do I get my HP printer to recognize my refilled cartridge?
Why is my HP printer not printing even though it has ink?
Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged. Try using a different ink cartridge to determine if your printer is able to recognize cartridges. If your printer used to work with an old cartridge, try installing that old cartridge again and see if your printer produces any sort of output–any shade of gray will do.
Why is my printer not printing what I want?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray(s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
Why is my printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
Why is my printer not printing after changing cartridges?
After replacing your printer’s empty ink cartridge, the machine might not print correctly or at all. This often happens when the printer doesn’t recognize the cartridge or “thinks” it’s still empty. These problems are even more common if you refilled the empty cartridge yourself.
How do I fix my printer that won’t print?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle With the Ink Cartridges.
Why is my HP printer not responding to my computer?
What to do when your HP printer not responding? This usually caused by an incompatible driver. The printer driver is either outdated or corrupted, thus stopping you from printing normally. It can also be your Printer Spooler service, and you might need to restart the service for it to work again.
What to do if printer is not responding?
How do I fix my printer, not responding? (Windows)
- Make your printer the default option. Click on the Start button and then go to Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
- Clear Print queue.
- Restart Print Spooler Service.
- Re-Add your printer to your PC.
- Restart your Windows PC.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
If your PC or the LCD screen on your printer is telling you that your ink cartridges are full but no ink is passing through to the paper, then it’s most likely that you are dealing with a clogged printhead. Blurry documents and images that appear faded are also signs that it’s time to remove the excess ink.
Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
A printer might not print black ink if it has not been calibrated. Thus, calibrating an Hewlett-Packard printer by aligning its printhead might fix its printing. Most HP printers will include an Align Printhead option on their Printer Maintenance or Tools control panel menus that users can calibrate them with.
How do I get my HP printer to recognize my refilled cartridge?
Remove the empty cartridge and refill it. Insert an additional full cartridge into the printer. Turn on the printer and wait for it to recognize the cartridge. Remove the additional cartridge before printing an alignment page.