When you start getting blank pages after printing from your Epson printer, it’s called a Blank page error. Most of the time, low ink levels in your printer’s ink cartridge, incorrect print settings are responsible for this error on your Epson printer. Check the ink levels in the ink cartridge of your printer.
- 1 How do I fix my Epson printer that prints blank pages?
- 2 Why is my printer turning out blank pages?
- 3 Why is my Epson printer not printing black when ink is full?
- 4 Why is my Epson printer printing blank pages from MAC?
- 5 Why does my Epson printer print a test page but nothing else?
- 6 How do I clean a clogged Epson printer cartridge?
- 7 Why is my printer not printing when the ink is full?
- 8 How do I stop my printer from printing extra blank pages?
- 9 Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
- 10 How do I manually clean my Epson printer heads?
- 11 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 12 Why is my Epson 3760 printing blank pages?
- 13 Why is my Epson printer not making copies?
- 14 How do I reset my Epson printer?
How do I fix my Epson printer that prints blank pages?
How to fix Epson printer printing blank pages?
- Skip blank page method.
- Clean your printer nozzles.
- Check printer’s clogged nozzles.
- Update your printer drivers.
- Run a troubleshoot for the printer.
- Restart your printer.
- Check the ink level of your printer.
- Update the firmware for your printer.
Why is my printer turning out blank pages?
There are numerous possible causes for a printer that’s randomly producing blanks. The most common ones are empty ink cartridges, improper cartridge installation, and congested nozzles. Driver and software issues can sometimes cause this problem as well.
Why is my Epson printer not printing black when ink is full?
If the printer is printing black only, the Ink option in the printer driver may be set to Black instead of Color or a setting in the software may be set to print black only. Also, the print head nozzles may be clogged.
Why is my Epson printer printing blank pages from MAC?
Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct. If your printer software has a Preview option, you can check for blank pages before you print and remove them, if necessary. If you’re printing from Windows or a Mac, you can select Skip Blank Page in your printer software.
Why does my Epson printer print a test page but nothing else?
You indicated that it prints a test page from the printer. That only means that the printer has turned on. It sends out that status print sheet as an indicator that it is on and working. I would suggest uninstalling the printer on the computer and reinstalling it.
How do I clean a clogged Epson printer cartridge?
Simply remove the cartridges and spray some Windex in the offending holes where the ink flows into the printhead itself. You can leave this for several hours or even overnight untill all dried ink inside the printhead is dissolved.
Why is my printer not printing when the ink is full?
– Ink or toner cartridges that have become dislodged from their proper place. – The wrong paper size loaded in the input tray. – Clogged printer head nozzles causing a build-up of blocked ink or toner. – Blank pages in the document you’re printing.
How do I stop my printer from printing extra blank pages?
Locate your printer, right-click it, and choose Printing Preferences. Go to the Paper tab and there you should see the Separators option. Set it to No Separators and save changes.
Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged. Try using a different ink cartridge to determine if your printer is able to recognize cartridges. If your printer used to work with an old cartridge, try installing that old cartridge again and see if your printer produces any sort of output–any shade of gray will do.
How do I manually clean my Epson printer heads?
Make sure that the printer is turned on and the ink out light is off. Access the Print or Page Setup dialog box and click the Utility icon button, then click the Head Cleaning button. Follow the on-screen instructions. The power light and the ink lights flash while the printer performs the cleaning cycle.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
If your PC or the LCD screen on your printer is telling you that your ink cartridges are full but no ink is passing through to the paper, then it’s most likely that you are dealing with a clogged printhead. Blurry documents and images that appear faded are also signs that it’s time to remove the excess ink.
Why is my Epson 3760 printing blank pages?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
Why is my Epson printer not making copies?
Copies usually come out blank if there is a problem with your ink cartridges or the printer’s printhead. Make sure you are using genuine ink cartridges that have enough inks in them. Running a printer maintenance step like printhead cleaning should help in fixing this issue.
How do I reset my Epson printer?
To Factory Reset an Epson printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer (normally located to the right of the ethernet port).
- Turn on the printer while holding the reset button.
- Wait until a message prints indicating that the printer is resetting.