Try following these steps to get your printer back online.
- Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Run a printer power cycle.
- Set your printer as the default printer.
- Clear the print queue.
- Reset the service that manages the printing queue.
- 1 How do I get a printer back online?
- 2 What does it mean when it says that my printer is offline?
- 3 Why is my printer not connecting to my computer?
- 4 Why is my HP printer not connecting to WIFI?
- 5 How do I get my printer back online with Windows 10?
- 6 Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
- 7 Why is my HP printer not printing?
- 8 How do I connect my HP printer to the WIFI?
- 9 How do I fix my printer offline Windows 10?
- 10 Why does my Epson printer say offline?
- 11 How do I reset my printer?
How do I get a printer back online?
Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online ” from the drop down menu.
What does it mean when it says that my printer is offline?
Simply put, when a printer appears offline, your computer is saying it cannot be connected to, which means it cannot be printed from. In order to create prints, a printer and computer need to have a connection, and when this cannot be found, printing cannot go ahead.
Why is my printer not connecting to my computer?
First, try restarting your computer, printer and wireless router. If not, your printer is not connected to any network at this time. Ensure your wireless router is turned on and functioning properly. You may need to connect your printer to your network again.
Why is my HP printer not connecting to WIFI?
Make sure paper is loaded in the main tray, and then turn on the printer. From the Wireless or Setup menu, select Network setup or Settings, and then select Restore Network Settings. Get the network name and password. Go to Find the wireless network password or PIN to connect an HP printer for more information.
How do I get my printer back online with Windows 10?
Make Printer Online in Windows 10
- Open Settings on your computer and click on Devices.
- On the next screen, click on Printer & Scanners in the left-pane.
- On the next screen, select the Printer Tab and click on Use Printer Offline option to remove the check mark on this item.
- Wait for the printer to come back online.
Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer. 6
Why is my HP printer not printing?
Make sure the correct ink or toner cartridges are installed, and that the printer has sufficient ink or toner for your print job. Make sure no error messages or blinking lights display on the printer control panel. Resolve any errors before you use the printer. Restart the printer to clear any error states.
How do I connect my HP printer to the WIFI?
Use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on your router to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Put the printer in WPS connection mode.
- Within two minutes, press and hold the WPS button on the router until the connection process begins.
How do I fix my printer offline Windows 10?
Printer Offline? 10 Fixes to Get It Back Online in Windows 10
- Check the Computer and Printer Connection.
- Restart the Printer and Computer.
- Run the Printer Troubleshooter.
- Disable “Use Printer Offline” Mode.
- Clear the Print Queue.
- Set the Printer as Default.
- Restart the Print Spooler Service.
- Update the Printer Drivers.
Why does my Epson printer say offline?
If your Epson printer is showing an offline message, it means that there is some connectivity problem between the Epson printer and PC. Incorrect printer settings where your printer is not selected as “Default Printer” may make your printer go offline. Outdated printer driver may prevent your printer from functioning.
How do I reset my printer?
It’s a pretty simple process:
- With the printer turned on, pull out the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cable into the back of the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the printer back on.
- Run a test print.