Loading Small Size Photo Paper in the cassette (upper) The machine feeds photo paper from the cassette (upper) automatically if you select a page size such as 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm) or 5″ x 7″ (13 x 18 cm) in the print settings at the operation panel or the printer driver.
- 1 Where is the upper cassette on a Canon printer MG5420?
- 2 How do you put paper in an upper cassette?
- 3 What is cassette 1 on a printer?
- 4 How do I change the cassette on my Canon printer?
- 5 What ink does Canon MG5420 use?
- 6 How do I print 6×4 photos on my Canon printer?
- 7 How do you load photo paper into a Canon Pixma printer?
- 8 Where do you load paper in a Canon mx920?
- 9 What is insert tape 1871?
- 10 How do I use Epson 2 cassette?
- 11 How do I setup my Canon printer wirelessly?
- 12 How do I connect my Canon printer to a new WiFi?
- 13 Why is my Canon printer telling me to load paper?
Where is the upper cassette on a Canon printer MG5420?
The MG5420 has two paper cassette trays in front of the printer. The upper-tray is meant for smaller sizes such as 4″x6″. The two trays are next to each other in front of the unit.
How do you put paper in an upper cassette?
Insert paper with the glossy or printable side facedown. Note: Make sure the paper is loaded against the front edge guide and not overlapping the rear of the cassette. Slide the side edge guides against the paper, but not too tightly. Note: Make sure the paper is under the tabs on the edge guides.
What is cassette 1 on a printer?
You can load photo paper and other media in these sizes in the upper paper cassette: 3.5 × 5 inches (89 × 127 mm) 4 × 6 inches (102 × 152 mm)
How do I change the cassette on my Canon printer?
- Make sure that the machine is turned on.
- Flick the HOME screen, then tap Setup. Using the Operation Panel.
- Tap Device settings. The Device settings screen is displayed.
- Tap Cassette settings.
What ink does Canon MG5420 use?
Canon MG5420 uses PGI-250 and CLI-251 cartridges. It is also compatible with the high yield ink cartridges which are PGI-250XL and CLI-251XL. These high yield ink cartridges contains more ink and can print more pages compared to the standard version.
How do I print 6×4 photos on my Canon printer?
Printing Photos from a Computer
- Open the paper support.
- Pull out the paper output tray and the output tray extension.
- Load paper vertically WITH THE PRINT SIDE FACING YOU.
- Adjust the paper guide.
- Click the My Image Garden icon in Quick Menu.
- Click the folder with photos you want to print.
How do you load photo paper into a Canon Pixma printer?
Load photo paper with the glossy side facing up. Slide the paper guides (D) to align them with both sides of the paper stack, being careful not to push the paper guides too hard against the paper. Always load paper in the portrait orientation (E). Loading paper in the landscape orientation (F) can cause jams.
Where do you load paper in a Canon mx920?
(1) Pull out the cassette (lower) from the machine. (2) Slide the paper guide (A) in front and (B) on the right to open the guides. (3) Load the paper stack WITH THE PRINT SIDE FACING DOWN, and place it in the center of the cassette (lower).
What is insert tape 1871?
The cassette paper information registration screen displays asking you to register the type of paper you loaded in the tray. If you want to cancel printing, press the machine’s Stop button.
How do I use Epson 2 cassette?
Select Cassette 1 and press OK. Select the paper size you want to load into Cassette 1 and press OK. Select Cassette 2 and press OK. Select the paper size you want to load into Cassette 2 and press OK.
How do I setup my Canon printer wirelessly?
Method to Connect Canon Wireless Printer
- Start with, hit the power button on printer to make it ‘ON’.
- Thereafter, go to the printer ‘Home’ from the touch screen and then press and Hold ‘WiFi’ button.
- Next, select ‘LAN Wireless set up’ option> press ‘OK’.
- Choose your WiFi Network (named Canon in your router setting).
How do I connect my Canon printer to a new WiFi?
Changing Wireless LAN Connection Method
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold Wi-Fi button and release it when Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press Color button.
- Press Wi-Fi button once.
- Press Color button or Black button. The printer enters Easy wireless connect mode.
- Follow instructions on your smartphone or tablet.
Why is my Canon printer telling me to load paper?
Cause and Solution. If the paper cassette or multi-purpose tray is empty, the message